Chapter one: Train ride to hell... or at least the capital

Okay first thing first. I don't Own Fairy tail or my hero academia I only own a few ocs, so please keep the lawyers away.

Okay now Hi! sorry with school and some trouble at home I just lost any motivation to write anything at all. I'll try to update more.

With that Onto the show!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh God, get me out of this death trap!" Natsu cried from his seat, trying not to vomit all over the train's floor.

Metaliona groans, also trying to hold back from throwing up. "Shit, how much longer till we make it to Crocus? We'll end up in Hell before we even get to the capital." She complained, holding onto her stomach, curling herself into a ball and focusing on trying to keep her breakfast in her stomach as her and Wendy's bags would be collateral if she emptied it.

"I don't think I can make it much longer." Wendy said, leaning on the window next to her, both legs tucked under her but still making sure that her feet didn't touch Metaliona. After Carla yelled at her to 'sit properly while in a skirt' She always made sure that the guild's rowdy habits didn't affect her too much...even if it was already too late in some areas.

"Geez it must be hard to be a dragon slayer," Romeo said, pitting three dragon slayers from his seat. He heard the rumors but he guessed it got worse then at the grand magic games.

"Powerful magic at the cost of trying not to puke on a moving vehicle, you gotta feel bad for them." Lucy said with a sigh.

Gray groaned before crossing his arms and looking up. " Yeah I mean it was pretty damn funny then it got annoying when Natsu puked on a good pair of boots."

"Please!" Roxy scoffed while taking a bite from her brownie from her spot next to Romeo. "you deserved it after laughing at them for about five minutes." they said with a small glare.

Gray growled, "Now listen cat!"

"I'm a damn Exceed!"

"All right, knock it off, all of you." Ezra scowled, crossing her arms.

"But we didn't do anything." Lucy and Happy stared quietly only to shrink away as Erza gave them both a dark glare. "What was that?" she said dangerously.

"N-Nothing." they both mumbled terrified.

Carla spoke as she shook her head. "You'd think that after a few years of being on the same team as her, they'd know when to stay silent."

"No kidding, even Romeo learned that early on and he's been on the team for a few months," Roxy started with a chuckle.

Romeo rubs the back of his head sheepishly. "Well I've seen how she gets sometimes, so even as a kid I knew that she wasn't someone that I wanna mess with. I remember one time that Dad REALLY messed up and Erza found out and well..." Romeo shivered remembering Ezra beating up his old man before dragging him off. "I had nightmares for weeks."

After team Nastu returned from their trip from the 100-year quest, Romeo had asked Natsu if he could train him, both in fire magic moves and combat tricks. Natsu, much to the horror of Maco, agreed and took the boy under his wing. Later on, he managed to convince his team to let Romeo go on missions with them and he became their newest member of the team.

'Though it certainly wasn't easy getting to this point, everyone thought I was over my head.' he thought to himself as he remembered his first training session.

*flashback*

"Remember to go easy on him Natsu, this is his first lesson." Metaliona reminded him from her spot in the field, leaning on a tree, A potions book tucked under her arm, Roxy sitting in the lowest branch on said tree. After finding out that Nastu was training Romeo she insisted that she would supervise the first couple of lessons. Not that she'd thought that Natsu would hurt the boy, but he had the habit of going...overboard. Not that she was much better but still, Dragon slayer's idea of training was...brutal to say the least. Metaliona knew that it helped that she and her fellow dragon slayers started to train when they were very young. So she was a little worried when Romeo, who was Wendy's age now. Still weird to say, she used to babysit him when he was a well baby!