On His Wedding Day

Chase suddenly appeared at someone's house and it seems to be Marshall's house, the person he used to date but had no label, he then knocked at the gate and soon enough a young girl with bangs opened the gate, she and Marshall seemed to be the same age. "Yes? Kindly state your business?" the girl said confused "Yes, of course. I'm Chase, Chase Brennan, and I'm looking for Marshall? Marshall Myers, he's my friend and a friend of mine knows a friend who knows where he lives because his friend and Marshall's brother are close." He said smiling "What's his name? Your friend's friend?" the girl asked out of curiosity.

"Well, his name is Ryder Montrell, He's with me if you'd like to-" he cut got off by her "It's fine come in, he's still asleep though so you just go the main house and there will be a chair and table there" she said pointing to a purple house and a black chow chow kept on barking at them, then to Eric's surprise "COFFEE!" she shouted and the dog stopped barking "That's Coffee, our dog, put your things at the chair when you reach the house, just wait for him to wake up, bye for now" she waved and he's on his way to the house and immediately recognized where they used to video call as a smile crept to his face.

Something caught his eye, it was a box, curious he picked it up but as he did someone got out of the room. They were both surprised when their eyes met but he blushed to see a newly awake Marshall "H-hi, good morning" he stuttered still blushing.

"First of all, don't touch MY things!" Marshall furiously said, taking the box away from Chase.

"Second of all, why the hell are you here!?" he continued but Chase just stood there, staring at him.

"And lastly, how did you know where I live?" It's obvious that he's furious but Chase just stood there still staring at him and now laughing a little.

"1. Sorry, 2. I wanted to see you in person and 3. Ryder told me" he said now smiling "Ugh! Let's go outside, we'll talk there" Marshall said going outside, "He seemed a bit calm" he thought to himself, shrugged and proceeded outside as well.

He saw Marshall sitting and so he sat beside him, but as soon as he sat down to talk, Marshall immediately spoke "Why are you here? Didn't I hurt you? Why would you go to the person's house who hurt you!?" Marshall shouted with mixed emotions, he was sad and mad at the same time "But don't you miss me? Don't you miss what we had?" Chase said with a sad tone "I did but..." he stopped.

~Flashback~

Marshall and Tracker had just finished playing Valorant, and there he met Chase, Tracker told him that he should talk to Chase, so he did. Everyday, they would talk, talk about their lives, have their laughs, first video call and things were going fine until Marshall was falling for Chase, they have been just talking for a few days and he's falling for him.

Marshall couldn't stop smiling when talking to him, he can't get his mind off him, and he's all he thinks about. He hid it for a few days till he couldn't take it anymore. So, one time when they were talking, he joked about them being a couple but Chase took it seriously so he asked him if he was serious and he was.

They fought that day, they didn't dare to talk to each other, Marshall was still mad at himself for confessing and Chase was still shocked by what happened, one day Chase finally confessed that he liked Marshall as well since they both started to open up and they started dating but not officially.

Things were going smoothly till 3 weeks later, Chase found out that his ex had a new man already so he told Marshall about it but when he did... Marshall could feel his heart crack when he realized that Chase still loved his ex, he was broken, he lost his happiness, but he doesn't have the right to cause they're not officially together, you guessed it they fought again for the third time. He was so mad that whatever they were, should stop, he started crying almost everyday but there were many witnesses and didn't want to get caught so he only cried a little.