Introduction

Many Years ago my people the Europa evolved from Homosapien's . We were smarter, and more agile. Our ways of thinking far exceeded that of the human race and so began the dawn of a new era.

The beginning
At birth, each new born child is given a necklace. Its own shape completes that of our soul-mates, like two pieces of the same puzzle. When we come of age, we set out on a journey to met the one we were made for, our soulmate. No one truly knows what this journey will bring, or what it will entail, but we do know that the goddess has chosen the one, and we cannot do anything to change our fate, of who we are interwoven with.

Astrid Thomas is the daughter of a maid, having worked all her life for the richest family in Heidke, Now that she has come of age, She must wait till the festival in which all children who have come of age set out to find their soulmate. Some find them instantly, others will spend the rest of their lives looking for their other half.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys, sorry this was so short. This is my first story I have written, so I hope you like it. All constructive critics are welcome :) and if there is a problem please message me directly