don't talk to me

TOM's POV
it's the morning before i need to meet y/n i feel like she is the one she looks so good her cat ears on her head make me purr and only the thought of her spinning like a cat turned me on. i giggled at the thought of it '' ehehehehehee oi willow come here doggie '' i said still thinking about the soon mine y/n.i grabbed willow and threw him across the room of happiness he barked and cried before jumping my face his balls were wet so i kicked him in the balls and ran before locking him in the room.i quickly took my car keys and decided to go buy y/n a gift.

2PM
Y/N's POV
i arrive at the park and see a small figure a little bit further jumping and screaming my name i see it's tom and i ran to him. i wore a yellow skirt with cat heads on it and a dog t shirt that said bark if you pressed the nose.i saw tom checking me out and i blushed.i screamed when he gave me his gift i was so happy he gave me a can of beans i was so happy that i kissed him on the cheek and danced while singing loudly.'' THANK YOU SO MUCH TOM THIS IS AMAZING OMG IM SO HAPPY '' i said still dancing he giggled again his beautiful giggle made me purr out loud and i blushed. '' y/n don't do that again ..'' he said while looking at my lips. i was confused so i asked him why and he said '' the purr makes me horny baby '' he said pulling me closer i was shocked and just leaned in to kiss him thats when i realized we were being watched i turned around and saw joannis my fucked up sister with her friend freke . they were filming us and flirting with tom when they saw me looking they walked over and that's when i was done with them '' what are you doing here joannis !!! '' i said angry '' it's a park i can be wherever i want y/n ! '' she said angry that's when i was done with that pis girl so i slapped her we started to fight and i saw tom scream and run '' eeeeeeeeeeehhhhh help merrr theyre foiting'' he screamed. i bit her in the cheek and thats when i felt my hair being pulled it was freke she was pulling my hair so i got up and smashed that bitch into christmas eve and started barking on my feet and hands . joannis and freke bith cried and ran thats when i saw tom sitting on the ground crying i went to him and tried to comfort him until he screamed at me '' DON'T TALK TO ME YOU CRAZY BITCH '' he said while spit and green stuff flew out of his nose he then ran and i broke down crying.

———
loki laufeyson is hot asf rail me
FRAUKE AND JO BIG SHOUTOUT TO YALL 🚩🚩🚩💖💖💖💖💖