1.6

Natashas pov:

I finally have her after 3 years of watching of waiting of stalker I finally have her, she's my property now and I'm never losing her.

I really didn't think putting a knock out drug on my tongue would actually work even the coffee I thought wouldn't work but here I am driving to "my apartment" the one I bought across the street from her apartment.

She's my princess I love her and everything she wants she'll get if she wants a pony I'll buy her a pony if she wants a mansion I'll buy her a mansion I'll get her anything.

I was driving a black SUV all black tinted windows leather seats the back was basically a bed, I had a pillow under y/ns head and a blanket over her body so she didn't get her.

She had her hands tied behind her back and both her ankles tied together it may be alittle bit uncomfortable but it won't be for long and I'll apologise for it when she wakes up because I want her to be happy.

I pulled into the drive way of the apartment building, making sure to do it nice and slow so y/n didn't fall, I pulled my keys out of the car and got out closing the door quietly and opening y/ns door pulling her up by the arm.

I tied a blindfold around her eyes because she was starting to wake up I kissed her neck as she started falling back to sleep

"I finally have you princess" I whispered against her neck leaving a bruising kiss.

When I felt her body numb against me I picked her up in my arms wrapping her legs around my waist I put my hands under her thighs and walked up the stairs of the apartment building.

I kicked my door open walking into the hall of my apartment (fucking hell I'm using this word a lot)I kicked the door shut behind me and walked to the room I set up a couple nights ago

It had a metal locked door with 3 locks to open it with a bed for y/n and a bathroom, I opened the door holding y/ns thighs with one arm hooked under both of them

I walked over to the bed and placed her body under the blankets and her head onto the pillow,I grabbed her arms and a pair of grey metal handcuffs and locked her to the bedpost.

I would unlock her when the drugs started to wear off and I know she wouldn't fall off the bed.

I walked out the room and locked the door behind me, I have her I finally have her and I will never let her go EVER