Chapter 3 helping Camilo + something else

Authors note - * * is what someone's thinking.

Camilo POV - Once I finished showing [Y/n] around the casita he asked "Are you sure you're okay with me sleeping in your room I mean I could sleep in mirabels ro-" I cut him off "No I'm okay with you sleeping in my room so don't think I won't." "O-oh okay." [Y/n] replied with a soft smile after. *Let's hope I just don't have another breakdown in my room while he's in my room.*

Once we got to my room the bed was already pit up for him. "Woah your room is so cool!" [Y/n] said once we got in my room. "Thanks." I replied *God he's so cheery and happy I wish I was like him, happy about who I am and what gender I was born with..* "Hey Camilo are you okay, you seem sad.." [Y/n] said interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah I'm fin-" before I could finish [Y/n] grabbed me and sat me down on his bed with him. "I can tell your not okay so could you please tell me what's wrong. Only if you feel comfortable opening up." He said in a calm yet warm voice.. "I don't feel right in my body like some days I'll feel like a masculine but other days I feel like feminine then other days I'll feel-" I was cut off but the [H/L] [H/C] boy "like nothing. Hmm.. OH! I got it you could be fluido di genere!" I look at him confused what dose fluido di genere mean? "Gender fluid sorry I say some words differently since I'm Italian." He said "Gender fluid you say?" I responded "mhm m. Gender fluid mean s a person whose gender identity (the gender they identify with most) is not fixed. It can change over time or from day-to-day. Fluid is a form of gender identity or gender expression, rather than a sexual orientation."

"Well.. I kind of feel feminine today what does that mean?" I asked him "Then that means you feel comfortable with she/her pronouns." He responded "Well I think I like those pronouns for today." I said smiling gently. [Y/n] smiled the same.

We both heard a "awe how sweet." Coming from the door which was open and "DOLORES?!" I shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" "Relax lil br- sis it's fine your secret is safe with me." *Did my on sister call me her little sister to correct herself from calling me little brother?!* I started tearing up with happiness while Dolores came running up "SORRY! Did I do something wrong?!" She asked "no you're fine she just happy." [Y/n] spoke for me

✨Time skip while I'm listening to a Camilo madrigal playlist to write this✨

3rd POV - everyone came down for dinner and [Y/n] spoke to Camilo saying "Camilo maybe you should tell everyone else about this so you can get it over with." "I don't know [Y/n] what if they don't support me?" Camilo replied in a whisper while everyone else was talking to each other about their days. "Camilo their family they should support you and if they don't they don't." [Y/n] responded. "Okay I'll do it." Camilo said

[Y/n] spoke "Everyone!! Camilo has something to say to us." Everyone stoped talking and looked at Camilo while he said. "I'm gender f-fluid." Camilo said a bit nervous but everyone seemed to be happy. Mirabel and Antonio both asked "What are your preferred pronouns?!" "She/her." Camilo replied.

✨time skip to a couple of months later while I'm still listening to the playlist✨ 😩🔫

[Y/n] POV - me and Camilo have been hanging out a lot and I've alway been here for them but today I should say him because he feel masculine today.

We all woke up had breakfast then I felt weird so I asked if o could use the bathroom once the said okay I ran to the bathroom. {Authors note [Y/n] is transgender in this but instead of wear a binder I'd like to imagine you wear bandages like Mulan in the 1998 movie}

It kinda looks like dis 👇

Once I got to the bathroom I closed to door locking it once I got to the mirror I unbuttoned my shirt before taking it off I looked for some bandages *CRAP I FORGOT THE BANDAGES IN MY ROOM!!* I realized that Dolores could probably hear me so I ask...

Once I got to the bathroom I closed to door locking it once I got to the mirror I unbuttoned my shirt before taking it off I looked for some bandages *CRAP I FORGOT THE BANDAGES IN MY ROOM!!* I realized that Dolores could probably hear me so I asked if she you go to Camilo's room and grab my satchel once she heard me she finished her breakfast and did as I asked but I told to leave it at the door once she did and walked away to do whatever she does I snatched the satchel and locked the door again.

Once I found the bandages I took off my shirt and took the old bandages off and wrapped the new bandages around the area. I finally finished and realized I needed to get more soon but once I put my shirt back one and buttoned it up again I unlocked the door and left with my satchel but before I could Camilo was waiting at the door for me once I opened it and saw him he said

"Took you long enough cmon we're gonna take a walk around town for a bit." "Oh alright." I said.