clingy

- Devon Evans 

4/10 

Devon isn't very clingy, he respects and understands that you are your own person and that he doesn't need to be around you all the time. But he still does show up randomly at your house to cuddle because he misses you. 

- Jake Wheeler 

5/10 

he is more clingy than Devon but still respects you as your own person and knows that he can't be around you all the time, even if he wants to. He calls you and texts but not constantly, he loves to cuddle and hug. 

- Junior Wheeler 

8/10 

junior is the clingiest out of the boys, he always wants to be near you and to see you or smell your perfume or hear your voice or laugh. he always wants to text you or facetime you. when he's around you he's always cuddling you, kissing you, hugging you, or tickling you . he complains when you try to leave him  

- Oliver Hayden 

5/10 

he is about the same as Jake, maybe a little less clingy. he does ok at school since you don't have any classes with him, but he does facetime you a lot. he loves being around you but he also understands that you got shit to do. but he does love to give hugs and kisses. 

- Lexy cross 

7/10

Lexy is very clingy although she might not seem like it, but nowhere near as clingy as a junior. she wants to respect that you have your own life but sometimes finds it hard not to cuddle with you. when you guys haven't hung out in a while she sends you like 50 texts a day. when she's near you she makes sure that you have a bunch of hugs and kisses.  

authors note 

thanks for the support in this book <33