Prologue

Birth

When Iemitsu first laid his eyes upon his three sons, he immediately knew that they were all special.

His oldest son, Sawada "Giotto" Ieyasu he named him. When Iemitsu laid his eyes on him and saw the sunset coloured orbs that Ieyasu held, Iemitsu immediately got the feeling that Ieyasu would grow just like their ancestor, thus he named him after the late Vongola Boss. Ieyasu was calm and not crying much, and his eyes held a twinkle of knowledge. Ieyasu would grew into a fine man. Iemitsu could also sense the burning sky flame in Ieyasu's core, it was dancing calmly. Iemitsu felt no need to seal it.

The second of the triplets, Nana chose to name him Sawada "Draco" Natsuya, which literally meant Summer Night. Iemitsu supposed that it was fitting. Natsu had two sunset coloured orbs, just a shade or two darker than Ieyasu's. They looked very calm but at the same time fiery, just like the nights in a summer. And his eyes were also sharp and fiery like a dragon's. Natsu would also grew into a fine young man, Iemitsu was sure of it as well. He also felt that Natsu had no need of his flame being sealed because it seemed calm at the moment.

The youngest of the three, Iemitsu and Nana agreed to name him Sawada "Cielo" Tsunayoshi, so that the boy would always have luck on his side and be as accepting as the sky. When Tsuna opened his eyes, revealing caramel brown orbs just like Nana's, Iemitsu saw the innocence behind it that both Ieyasu and Natsuya lacked of. His crying voice was so melodious it calmed his heart and felt warmth and safety just by hearing it. At that moment, Iemitsu knew that Tsuna was too pure for the mafia world, he'd do anything so that Tsuna won't be dragged into his world.

However, Iemitsu could feel the boy's flame. It wasn't acting up right now, but his flame was so strong and was dancing gracefully in his core. The CEDEF leader had contemplated on sealing it, however, seeing as it wasn't acting up, he decided against it.

His three little boys were now in this world, and he was the happiest man in the world.

One year old

"Mou, Tsu-kun! Again?" Nana asked, sighing as she moved the burnt toy away from Tsuna's hands before he accidentally burn himself. "Once you grow older, I'm really going to train you to control your flame like there's no tomorrow!" She said, joking a bit as she saw her youngest son pouting and trying to get the burnt toy from Nana.

Then Nana heard a loud wail not too far from her position now. She turned and saw that Ieyasu had just froze another toy car... again. This was the nth time already. Nana rolled her eyes fondly as she scooped up Ieyasu and sat him beside Tsuna. "You too, Ya-kun. When you and Tsu-kun are old enough, I'm going to train you two to control your flame... even if I don't know what kind of flame Ya-kun have." Ieyasu only pouted at that.

Nana stood up and was going to check on Natsu next, but a deep baritone chuckle and a happy squealing stop her on track. The brunette turned toward the yard and saw a raven haired man in suit was carrying little Natsu who was now wearing a fedora. "Troublesome kids, Nana?"

"They are your troublesome grandsons, dad." Nana replied cheekily. "I see Natsu's getting more and more attached to you." The brunette said, chuckling. She turned toward Ieyasu and Tsuna. "Ya-kun, Tsu-kun! Your grandpa is here~!" She called out.

"'I-bo' jii-'an!" The two exclaimed excitedly as they tried to crawl toward the yard, Tsuna failing miserably. Nana laughed and scooped up Tsuna to her arms. Ieyasu by then had already arrived and was tugging their grandpa's trousers. "U'! U'!" He demanded, hands shooting upward.

Their grandpa chuckled once again and scooped up Ieyasu with his other hand. Tsuna pouted at that because now his grandpa's hands were full and there was no other place for him in their grandpa's arms. Oh well, he was just going to ask grandpa to cuddle with him later then.