2

Apology if this chapter is Short/Rushed, I had forgotten to set a deadline and just remembered to update]

   Vampire collapsed to his knees, tears streaming down his face, He had swarn never to let anyone know... But he got too comfortable, he slipped up, and now his friends' lives are in danger. These thoughts swirled around in his head, he held his hand to his mouth and sobbed, all he could process was that this was all his fault. Sparkling bent down, putting a hand on Vampire's cheek "Don't cry, we aren't mad.... Though, it would have been nice to know beforehand..."
    Mint was still in Shock, he held on tight to Herb for balance, Herb was barely able to hold him up "Mint, are you alright? You're... Really heavy." Mint nodded, and stood up "I just, I... I can't believe... and I- I stabbed Sparkling-" He was still trembling, He glanced over at Vampire, who was still sobbing on the floor. "Oh Vamp... I am so sorry... I- I shouldn't have reacted so..." Vampire looked up at Mint, sorrow in his eyes "Afraid? No, no it's alright. I understand, you saw me... I didn't mean to kill that kid but, I couldn't stop myself. You had every right to be afraid." Vampire stood up and wiped his cheeks free of tears. "I... I didn't mean to scare you... I thought... I thought I could get away with it." Herb helped Mint stand up straight, then he turned to Vampire. "Why here.... why not home? We were sent out here to... heal and hunt... you must have been coming here for a while before?" Vampire looked down, he felt guilt welling up in his chest. He wanted nothing more than to drink himself outcold.... forget last night even happened, but he wasn't back home. He was here, and he was forced to face reality. "Vampires.... Vampires have specific feeding grounds. You either fight for one or you find a vacant one. I could not bring myself to feed on... the kingdom... you have all been too good to me, so I stayed here. This village is... where Alchemist and I grew up. Its easier to pray on those associated with bad memories." Herb nodded, and looked down. "The kingdom... just know I have spent so many restless nights keeping others away, and I will continue to do so." His tone stern, unlike anything Anything they have heard from him before. Sparkling had a look of growing comcernt, "Vamp... is... is that why you're always falling asleep in my bar? Alchemist said you... were just lazy" Vampire grimaced "She cannot know. She will try to help. She. Will. Get. Herself. Hurt." Sparkling brought his hand back up to Vampire's cheek "Please... let me know when... when you've stayed up all night... I can let you into my apartment above the bar." Vampire melted into Sparkling touch, finally letting the stress wash away "I'll think about it."
   A banging at the door erupted from the entrance of the camp, Everyone fell silent, Herb went and opened the door. In walked a friendly looking man holding Fruit, bread and vinegar "Good morning boys, Thought I'd Greet you with some refreshments! I run the bread stand across the market." He set the crate down and looked up. His smile faltered slightly and he squinted his eyes, looking towards Vampire. Vampire immediately recognized the man, he shuttered and huffed knowing what was to come next. "Oh my stars! Grape Juice? Is that you?! Sweet Devine have you sprouted like a weed since your parents sent you and your Sister to School!" Vampire laughed awkwardly "Hey... Uncle Vinegar...."

[Again I am very sorry for the delayed update, I'll be sure to set a deadline for the next chapter :) Next chapter will be a mix of fluff and angst]