Velvela

I hit a blank peeps, and I have a little brain scramble going on, fee ideas here and there.

One Idea I had came from Rammstein's song Strib nich for mir (Don't die before I do)

I'm going to try and test myself with writing one chapter here out of my head, try get my mind shaken and working again...

It might wont be perfect and will receive some editing later but I'll spill this shit... So of its shitty I apologise, it will go through some editing.

Here goes, fresh, no plot or thought, sheer pantzer mode, hopefully it gets this story in my brain going again...

Present†

In the past there were so many hardships it was sometimes difficult to even continue living, everyone hated you, everyone wanted you to cease breathing, the sound of your batting eyes a noise just to hard for the living to listen to.

Yet... It was one thing to say you are a living breathing thing, and one thing to say, take out the living, but leave the breathing, to the living considered a monster, to the monsters considered a fiend.

Integra has managed to wipe out the vampires, she even kills her own kind on occasions, but for years Velvela has watched this wolf, she knew of her, her secret broke by the clear moon light, but like a coward she goes and hides when the goddess makes her presence noticed.

How shameful, is she not proud of her wolf heritage? Or is she so afraid of death she hides, fearing the world might come for her? She's strong, if it wasn't for Victor she would have been the strongest, but he bests her through sheer strength by just a bit much.

Velvela took a straw to her mouth and sipped the milkshake, her heart fluttered, her guts knotted, it has been too long, what was left of the Van Helsing family escaped her that time, but the second, third and fourth families, all wiped clean from existence...

Velvela wondered if Integra even knew? Did she know of the truth? She blames the vampires for the deaths of her family and Velvela couldn't help laugh inwardly, like those slimy leeches could ever be strong enough to overthrow pure bread werewolves!

Oh no, it was merely how they were killed that shipped poor Integra into the wrong direction, bitten in the necks, ripped apart... Integra blamed the fangs of vampires, little did she know of the true jaws that slammed shut that night!

The last vampire sat on his knees, Velvela wished that time she had a cellphone of today to have recorded that conversation.

"These are his last words, let us respect them"

Velvela didn't know why, but at that time she wanted to burst out with laughter, Intgera holding herself like a goddess in front of him, showing respect!?

Would she say the same now? After all these years?

After the ash plumed the sky Velvela watched her walk back with her men, followed her to the room where she gave them pardon, slayed all of them, alongside Victor, her oh so handsome alpha, yes she was smart, and the one who got away that day, learned that the hard way.

Vilanté, brave human he was, he started up his own hunting campaign and called it BeingNoir... Srange, Velvela could never figure out why? Maybe it had to do with it hunting the 'being' called Integra, and Noir is basically black and white, leaving it grey, a grey area unexplored and untamed, just like the Luna Integra, not even that large alpha Victor has properly reigned her in, she's wild... Smart... And she sent chills up Velvela's neck.

How she wanted to sink her fangs into that beautiful Luna, that majestic artwork of mother nature, a force to be reconed with.

Velvela took another sip and peeked over to her targets, oblivious to the danger, oblivious to anything that's really going on, now coming here they were digging too deep, and Velvela couldn't allow them to find out the truth, not yet, patients young ones! The curtains shall fall away, and you will finally see the true horrors of this world.

She looked down at her arm, how the goosebumps have flushed her skin, the excitement had her almost aroused to the idea of drinking blood, wolf blood, she had a taste of that once, and it was divine.

It was now easily a century since the last wolf set foot here in Romania, this one must be a fresh off the truck pic, a wise old wolf like Integra and Nieleona would never have been this stupid, never have returned to the haunted world of their forefathers.

Yet here she is, a Luna, delicious and succulent, blood smell of nectar and copper, Velvela licked her lips and turned back to her strawberry milkshake to keep teasing her taste buds, it was a game she played with her own body... Not now, not yet, she will have that blood, humans tasted so foul after all...

She sighed sitting back, still wiping her tongue over her teeth under her lips, they were not fangs yet, she knew how to hide them well...

These women will soon learn she's not a mere vampire, twin fangs as they are called, no... Velvela is a descendant of an age old blood drinker as old as Integra, she was her sister after all.

She looked up at her king as he sat down, still their targets sat there chatting away, when a true monster is amongst them.

"My dear Velvela, I can see how you lick your fangs" he said, his large and dreamy red eyes into hers of equal color.

"Drake, promise me I can have the Luna?" She said hushing her voice as a tease.

"Of course, I know how you love the blood of a beautiful Luna"

Velvela felt her skin crawl again, the mere words themselves wanting to push her to the neck of the one not far away, they had no idea...

In that little airport restaurant, never would anyone have known who was sitting there...

The reason for their death, the ones responsible for the noble Van Hellsing werewolves almost being wiped out, was she and him, not vampires, they go by the name...

Nosferatu.

†††
Author's note:

That was the dug up chapter peeps.

I kinda feel better but I still am a little stuck with it LoL.

I will prevail! Hopefully something  goes on next time I take in this book.

Thanks for the read, and cherish your friends peeps, they are precious.