fitting rooms 🤭

peyton <-------- --------> naomi

Naomi POV: "Can we go to victoria secret

Naomi POV:
"Can we go to victoria secret. I really need new lingerie." My best friend Peyton pleads. 

"Absolutely not." I protest but she ignores me and drags me in anyway .

"Come on, we are going." I roll my eyes but just let her lead the way. When we get to the store, Peyton goes around digging through bras and underwear trying to find what she wants. "How does this look?" I hold my breath and look up to her holding up the sexiest lacy black bra to her breasts. She looked seraphic, the bra perfectly framing her.

For some backstory im closeted. I've liked Peyton for the longest time but she's always been boy crazy so I clearly have no chance. I mean, shes always flirting with me, but every friend kind of does that so I assume she's just being friendly.

Peyton interrupts my trance and I realize I've just been staring. "You know what, let's go try them on in the dressing rooms." She grabs my hand abruptly and pulls me towards one of the rooms. As we passed through the crowd of costumers, with Peyton giggling in front of me, it all felt like a fever dream. I stumble a bit into the room and she shuts the door behind us bringing me back to reality. I take a seat and look up. Peyton starts taking her shirt off and I quickly look back down at my hands to be polite. I know we are best friends and it's not my first time seeing her naked, but I'm still afraid of making her uncomfortable.

"How are you gonna help me figure out what to buy if you don't look. Come on try this on Naomi." I slowly look back up to her already wearing one of the bras. I sit there admiring the beauty in front of me. She digs through the pile to pick one out for me and throws it onto my hands. "You'll look great in that, try it on." I stand up, turn around, and slowly take my shirt off, revealing my back dimples to her. My hair falls onto my shoulders lightly. I can feel her gaze on me, making me nervous. I pick up the bra and slide it onto my arms.

"Hey, uh can you help me here?" Her soft hands grab the bra gently and help me clip it on in the back. When I was about to turn around, I feel Peyton wrap her arms around me and press her front against me. She moves a strand of my hair behind my ear and leans her head over my shoulder.

"Are you nervous?" She whispers into my ear.

"Uh- um what do you mean-" She turns me around and pushes me against the wall roughly, although she put her hand behind my head so I wouldn't get hurt. "Peyton what are you-" they cut me off.

"I can tell by the way you look at me, how badly you want me." Her words catching me by surprise. She stares into my eyes making me weak in the knees.

"Uh it's getting a bit hot don't you think.." I say in attempt to change the subject.

"You're right, it's so hot, i'm just gonna have take this off then." Peyton unclasps her bra slowly. Fuck she's so hot. I grab Peyton and turn us over. She winces in pain from the contact.

"Stop being such a fucking tease." I say. Peyton looks down at my lips. "

Do something about it then." I hesitate but close the gap between us, taking her lips into mine. The kiss felt so delicate compared to the tense energy before. She wraps her arms around my neck and sunk into me. I felt up their body, exploring. I kiss down their jaw and neck. Her breaths gets heavy, trying to hold in little noises from the bits of pleasure she's receiving. I kiss down to her chest taking one of her nipples into my mouth, causing her to grab onto my hair pulling me close. She pulls me back up to kiss me. Their hands play with the hook of the bra. I smile into the kiss so she knows it's okay to keep going. She unclasps my bra and I get goosebumps from the sudden cold air in the room hitting my skin. I take a deep breath and press up against her trying to get closer than we already were. I trail my hands over her pants. She looks at me in my eyes desperately. I begin to unbuckle her belt slowly.

"Naomi- please," her begs turning me on even more.

"You're so desperate for me my love." Peyton nods and kisses me again. I sit her down on the fitting room's bench and get on my knees between her legs. She sits back onto the wall and grabs onto the metal bar above her. I kiss down her stomach leaving a trail of hickeys behind. Peyton pushes my head down trying to get me to hurry up. I keep on leaving soft kisses and stop right above her waistline. She raises her hips to help me slide off her pants. I pull them off and leave them somewhere in the room. I run my hands along her thighs getting really close to the place they want me.

"Naomi hurry up, oh my god" I giggle and slowly pull off the thong they had put on for me.

"I see you were prepared for this, huh? Just for me." Peyton smiles in embarrassment. I softly kiss up her thighs.

"Just fucking do it already, please." I grin and give in, dipping my head down, dragging my tongue up her folds. She closes her eyes letting her head fall back. I suck lightly on her clit. "Naomi I need more." I hum and draw little circles around her hole, slowly inserting my finger. Peyton covers her mouth trying not to let out a noise hence we are still in public. I pull my finger out and back in slowly for a bit. "Faster.." She pants. I smile and keep sucking at her clit, carefully speeding up my fingers. Peyton grabs on to my hair pulling me closer. I curl my fingers inside of her and she lets out a moan on accident. "Be quiet baby" I slow down a little for a bit and ride back up to the speed we were going. "Fuck Naomi I'm so close, please." I keep going at my pace.

"Hold it for a bit love." I look up at them trying to contain the sounds daring to come out of her. She looks so beautiful. All vulnerable under my touch.

"Im trying-" She says carefully not to give any opportunity for sounds to project. I put her left leg over my shoulder. A few more times I pump my fingers in her pussy.

"Okay you may go whenever you want baby but look at me." Peyton looks down at me with heavy eyes piercing through me. 5 seconds after I gave her permission she became undone under me. "Fuck im cu-" She whines out at a high pitch tone and is cut off from the pleasure. I help her ride out from the state of satisfaction she was in, lasting around 40 seconds. I kiss back up to her mouth and she holds on to my cheek. I pull apart for a second. "That was so fucking hot Peyton." She looks at me drained and fixing her eyes back to the bright room.

"We need to do that again, really soon." She says in a very tired voice. I gather our clothes around to help her back into them and stand up. We kiss one more time before walking out hand in hand. We are gonna be inseperable.

____________________________________
feedback? did yall like it🫣🫣