chapter 3

Hello there superstar, im working my hardest to please you!.
This chapter will have fluff in it  and a little spice. 🌹
👍

_______________

I woke up feeling like shit today.
It's gonna be a long day, I could just take a nap till my real shift starts.

I get dressed in a oversized hoodie and some jeans.

I went to my kitchen and grabbed two donuts.

Time skip

I made it to the pizza Plex safely and walked inside.
The place was booming with music and kids running every where.

I felt dizzy like I was about to faint, I walked up to a bench and sat down.
I  was about to fall asleep but Monty stopped me by saying "is the security guard dozing of on his job?? " I stared at him like I was about to kill him.

"Oh just my imagination" Monty said while walking off.
'Damn he's so annoying' I heard someone sit beside me so I looked over to see Freddy.
"Y/n are you okay? " I smiled a little  "I'm just a little tired" I said rubbing my eye.
The next thing I knew I was in Freddy's arms.

"Uhh Freddy where are we going?" I didn't mind him holding me of course but it felt weird to be off the ground.

"To my room superstar, we can't have a security guard tired on there shift now can we?" I shook my head and held onto Freddy not wanting to fall.

We made the to his room about 1 minute later.
He set me on the couch and went to close the curtains.

"Thank you Freddy" I smiled and layed down on the couch.

Freddy walked over and lifted me up so he could sit.
I layed my head on his lap, "superstar do mind if I lay with you?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Not at all, you can lay with me" I said smiling.

He lifted me on top of him I was now laying on his chest.
I snuggled into him he was warm for some reason.

I drifted asleep in less then 5 minutes.
I could feel Freddy playing with my hair.

30 minutes later

I woke up to Freddy sleeping wow he looked so cute.
He grabbed my waist and said "it's not nice  to stare at people while there sleeping" I blushed and looked away.

"Sorry  Freddy you just looked so cute" I realized what just came out of my mouth.
I put my face in his chest not wanting to look at Freddy who was probably Questioning his life.

Freddy grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him.
Our faces where leveled  I blushed and looked to the side.
Freddy kissed my cheek I stared at him surprised.

He then pulled me in for a kiss and i kissed back.

Freddy held onto me like this was the last time I would see him. Freddy broke the kiss "I'm sorry y/n I couldn't help myself" a smile creeped onto my face.

"Freddy it's okay I enjoyed it" he looked at me and smiled.

I checked the time, "it's almost my shift" I was a little sad that I had to leave Freddy for a bit but I'll come back later.
"Bye y/n" Freddy waved at me.
I ran off squealing like a child, till I reached the cameras.

I grabbed my flashlight and went to check the daycare to help sunny get all the kids to there parents.

After that I walked back to the cameras and check if there's anything going on.
I saw that all the animatronics where gathered in Freddy's room again that should be fun.

I looked at the camera that was placed in the daycare and saw sunny finger painting.
I smiled and walked out of the camera room.

I started walking to Freddy's room to hang out with the animatronics.
I had gotten blue paint on my cheek while helping sunny.

I ran to Freddy's room and kocked on the door.

Freddy opened it and smiled "hello there superstar! " I smiled at him.
He moved aside and I walked inside the room to see Monty, chica and Roxy all staring at me.

I  felt like I was a rabbit in front of 4 huge wolfs.

I held onto my knees so I looked like a ball.
Freddy snached me and put me on his lap, it was comfortable so I just hugged him and fell asleep while Freddy had talked to the others.

I woke up about 9 minutes later to giggling animatronics I looked behind me to see chica and Roxy staring at me and freddy.
"What's so funny?" Chica pointed at Freddy I looked up to see Freddy had makeup on his face.

I couldn't help but laugh  all of us where laughing even Monty.
Freddy pulled me closer and looked at me I stopped laughing instantly "what's so funny y/n" I smiled and said "you should ask Roxy and chica" I look at them Roxy and chica had stopped laughing but Monty didn't Monty was dieing from laughter.

"Look in the mirror" he put me on the couch and went to the mirror.
"Oh wow, never experienced this before." I laughed and so did the others.
We all sounded like a pack of hyenas.
I checked my watch it was 5:30 so I had 30 more minutes to wait till I can go home.

Time skip

I waved at the animatronics and left for home.
I laughed to myself at how weird those animatronics are.
But there my friends now so I don't mind.
I made it home and plopped on my bed I threw the blanket on me and found a comfortable position to sleep in,I soon fell asleep.

Heyo, u hoped you liked this chapter 🥲👍.
My fingers hurt but that's okay.
This chapter ended at 992 words❤