____Final ___

I kept running after him, why was he running and where does he think he is going, he finally stopped not far away from the studio to take his breath.

I immediately took it as a chance and back huged him.

"taaaae leave me alone"

"and how did you know it was me" I said in my low deep voice near his ear,i instantly noticed the redness on his face spread even wider on his soft whitesh skin.

"taehyung what do you want"

"I want you to say it, I know you love me, why don't you just say it, it's impossible that you haven't noticed all my previous attempts and no way that you haven't relised my feelings to you yet, I even went and told you in your face but you still denied, in less than a week I spent almost a million dollars just trying to make fall for me, begged you to try and love me, even made a scene a couple of times In atempt to make you love me, I know you are just denying it "I turned him around held him tight from the arms then started to give him that long speech, after I was done I let my hands down, face red in sadness, anger and disappointment and jhope was all red, shocked and with a small tear rolling down his cheeks.

I had the feeling that he would just leave or just tell me something like "shut up let's go you have work tomorrow", but that didn't happen, what happened was that I suddenly felt someone hold my chin up slowly raising my head up then putting there lips on mine, giving me a passionate kiss that I only dream of having.

The kiss didn't last long when we realized that Tiana has got everyone and the camera crew all around us recording the seen, tbh I was happy that this presuse moment was being recorded.

He then concted our forheads and said "you are right I was trying to deny my feelings and hid them for an unknown reason, but seeing what my love to you truly meant I couldn't hid it any more, and just so you know, it wasn't the crazy outfit you wore on the run way, or the vhope trending, or anything crazy you did, I have loved you for longer than this " He said pecking my lips one more time before telling me" iam going to wait in the car, you know I hate cameras "he said then ran of to the car.

Everyone started cheering and clapping and some getting emotional and crying and me I was just happy that I finally got what I wanted wich is my hope.

" thanks everyone and exceptionally Tiana, will never forget what you did to me" I said then ran of to me hope in the car

_____________________________

Day5

So me and hobi are currently in bed cuddling, like I told you all and hobi, on the fifth day am sure he would be in my arms.

"so were 5 days enough for you to think"

"yeah more than enough, I...... I love Tae"

"do I have to say it still after all that had happened" I said to only resive a light punch on my arm

"okay okay" I said then pecked his lips "I love you, too"

Theeeee end, I hope you all liked this story, I still don't know if I will make an epilogue for this story or not, you tell me what you think.

But I will sure do an auther or writers, thoughts and Pov or whatever about the story I will talk a bit about what I like in the story and other stuff.

If you want to ask me any questions I would be more than happy to answer, make them weird if you want, I like weird stuff 😅😅

💜Bye💜