chapter 2 !

NORMANI (P.O.V)

i wake up in my movie theater , wondering how the hell did i end up her .. then i remembered about us watching that movie . i wake up zonnique and bahja we all take separate showers , brush our teeth and change .

(normani's outfit)

our plans is to go to the mall today , we get in my car and listening to kissin on my tattoos by august alsina (i swea dis my song) we singing along loud asf , bahja sound like a dead bird trying to sing the highnotes we all laughing and making jo...

our plans is to go to the mall today , we get in my car and listening to kissin on my tattoos by august alsina (i swea dis my song) we singing along loud asf , bahja sound like a dead bird trying to sing the highnotes we all laughing and making jokes about it , we pull up to the mall and we split our ways . i go to lv to get me a new bag, then i go to victoria secrets to get some new lingerie , i dont have a man but i still like to by some cause you never know. i also get some perfumes and stuff . even tho im a celebrity and all , imma stay humble and thats that !

next i go to [pandora to get some jewelry , next i went to bath and body works and get some perfume , body wash , lotion , and candles ! i go to a couple more stores and i get a text message from the groupchat with me , nique and bahja

zonnique : meet me at the food court , RN !!!

bahja : okay nigga

normani : iht , damn

i go to the food court and i spot zonnique i go over to her "where df is bahja ass ?" i say "idk where her dumb ass at , she prolly got lost " we both start laughing , then we see bahja walking up "yall i got lost in this damn big ass mall" "FIGURED" i say we start laughing . a couple fans come up to me and i was okay with that i love my fans ! i went to the chick fil a line , zonnique went to a&w and bahja went to panda express . "hi welcome to chick fil a what would you like" "hi i would like (whatever you order lol) " that will be $10.33 ma'am" i go into my purse until i hear a "here you go" i look back to a dude behind me paying for me !!! 

33 ma'am" i go into my purse until i hear a "here you go" i look back to a dude behind me paying for me !!!