how they first met <3

kamleean. :D

saturday, 5:17pm

he worked part-time on a nearby store, thinking how earning money for a bit is a lot better than spending the summer break with nonsense, who would've thought that your boy denki kaminari grew so mature now? (he's mine omg)

the bell on top of the door rang as a certain girl (misgenders myself) entered, messy black hair blowing from the wind, looking around the place while suddenly spotting a handsome, adorable guy. (AAAAAAAAAAAA) there was silence, lack of customers causing them both to keep eye-contact, blinking slightly as they struggle to find words. “hi, welcome- hi. d'you need help with finding anything?” his voice raspy yet inviting, the slight crack on his words made their heart flutter, unknowingly still staring into his beautiful amber eyes.

he let out a chuckle, brushing his fingers through his blonde locks, his charming smile making the whole room beam, oh my god.

“i- uhm.. sorry, no? i just wanted to go get a snack, ahah- yeah.. thank you though, i'll be- right here.” their voice rushed, mumbling with an obvious flutter as they grab what they need, smiling back at him with their eyes traveling down to the floor, embarrassed with the small interaction.

——————————————————

katanna. <3

u.a entrance exam.

there's a lot of people around, some with flashing quirks, odd appearances, and weird looks.

everyone is here for only one reason though, to get into u.a high. although akira expected something simple, she wasn't aware that the exam won't be the one she'll have to worry about.

the guy with the explosions.” she slurred with annoyance in her voice, the way he yells every move makes her blood boil, flicking her wrist as she grab onto the sword(boozoo) handle roughly, getting ready for a big jump as you slash the robots with a graceful turn, stealing the target he was willing to hit, not knowing how it took a toll on him. “shut up boom boy.” she wiped the sweat off of her temple using the back of her palm, rolling her eyes whilst the blonde looked down at her, his harsh red eyes giving a threat.

what a cool way to start romance.

——————————————————

CHOKING. I LOST WORDS AT THE KATANNA PART BUR WGAT TJEFUCUCIC

t-the- difference-

JAIL TIME FOR ME.

denki is so hot

k-katanna- <33