Chapter 7

Now on your way To class with Adin and saiki, turnarashi she went with her friends now back to class the teacher started teaching again she goes to the closet to bring out the robotic babies and assigns each Group one she now gives you a list of things that you have to do to stop the baby from crying like feeding it you're now sitting in your chair twirling your hair and you could feel somebody's eyes just staring at the back of your head

Saiki, yes Saiki eyes on you it's trying to figure out how is your hair that Curly

Saiki pov Yes I know I'm staring but something about her hair is unique I don't see many girls around here with curly hair yet probably not any girls I hope she doesn't think I'm weird the teacher is passing out the babies and she gets to us and gives us a boy with brown hair Without a choice the teacher was about to give the baby to me when y / n took the baby from out of her hand end the peach just kept going passing up the babies for the rest of the day we talked about our school work and how there is coach class at the end of school and some summer jobs are open if we want it's now.

2:30 and we're packing up y/n walks over to me and asks if I want to come to her house I just shook my head, yes as we walked out the door she has the baby on her hip it's like she's a trained professional why slash and have you did this before I asked her she shook her head yes I have a baby sister I take care of when I go to my mother's house oh I replied as we walked to her house when we got there it was only one car but I remembered she has a brother so I asked her where are her brother and she replied with we don't live together she lives in the block down if you want to know she She said I hum in response we walked into her house it was very clean in nicely organized.

we're not taking care of the baby because it started randomly crying well I'm taking care of the baby she went upstairs to change is she came down in a bodysuit or pajamas and she looked nice I asked her if she wanted anything to eat She said no she's fine she can make something. Then she asked me a question that made me stop what I was doing and freeze she asked me 'how am I talking without moving my mouth' I froze and looked at her no one ever really noticed it but she stared me dead in my eyes and said:" are you a psychic?" 'No, I'm not' i replied 'no I'm not y/n' i said again she Chuckled and said 'yes you are and I know because I'm a psychic saiki' 'she's a what' I said my head 'she's playing with me' I said In my head guess she heard me because she replied with 'I am tho ' here we are we're now staring at each other two psychics staring at each other.

 Then she asked me a question that made me stop what I was doing and freeze she asked me 'how am I talking without moving my mouth'  I froze and looked at her no one ever really noticed it but she stared me dead in my eyes and said:" are you a psy...

what she had on.