THE ARCHER

ACT ONE; CIVIL WAR

'I've been the archerI've been the preyWho could ever leave me, darling?But who could stay?'

I've been the prey
Who could ever leave me, darling?
But who could stay?'

In which, Stella Potts learns her mom has a new lover, and he is a superhero! Tony and Stella always got along, which may have been because of the older man's childlike nature. When she found out he was marrying her mom years later, she was over the moon. Not only did she get a superhero stepdad, but she also got all his super cool superhero friends.

  She was the sun, the moon, and the stars to Pepper. Pepper, was everything and more to Tony Stark. So it came naturally that he would give anything and everything to protect Sydney. They lived in a world that was growing more dangerous by the day, and there was nothing Tony could do to stop that.

  Unfortunately, Stella was not superhuman. She was blessed only with the gift of a bright mind. Entirely human, but entirely extraordinary nonetheless.

  After things with the Avengers got serious, Tony and Pepper knew that Stella needed some kind of defense. Attending school in New York when your moms boyfriend was a loud and proud superhero, came with dangers. Who better to train the 10 year old Stella than the Avenger's very own badass, Natasha Romanoff? The Black Widow, and a force to be reckoned with.

  When Tony had first approached Nat about training Stella, she said no. She would never subject another little girl to that kind of violence. She would not become the very thing that tore her apart. However, upon further analysis, she realized this wasn't about that. She wasn't going to train a soldier or a killer. She was going to teach a defenseless girl how to fight for herself. Stella needed something like that to survive.

  She was trained for years by Nat, and the two became close. She was no longer Ms. Romanoff, she was Auntie Nat. Stella had a new nickname of her own, given to her by Tony. 'Little Widow'.

  Pepper was uneasy about Stella's training. It was only a matter of time before she tried to work her way into fighting with Tony and Nat. She wanted Stella to have no part in it.

  But when Captain America goes off the rails, and Stella worms her way into a fight she can't finish, who will save her?

Stella Potts| candice king