15

"You guys cannot get a divorce!" Jungkook exclaimed. "It's going to destroy you."

I looked up from the monitors and walked over to them. 

"I don't want a divorce." I stood my ground. Namjoon scoffed. He didn't believe it. 

"But then you can sleep with whoever you want without someone feeling violated." Namjoon snarked. 

I walked away so nothing went further. I didn't want it to go further. One thing was for sure, I was willing to do whatever it took to get my husband back. 

I walked out of the room and went in the elevator, down to ground floor. Once I stepped out of the door to the front of the building, I was gagged and held by two men before being shoved into a van. 

"Akira!" Jimin exclaimed, looking at the monitors. 

"What! What happened?" Jungkook worried. 

"S-She.. she was kidnapped." Jimin said in shock. "Why didn't she fight back."

Namjoon tried really hard to not care. But when Jimin said I was kidnapped, his heart skipped a beat. Jungkook could handle it. He didn't need to be there. 

"Track that van." Jungkook exclaimed. He grabbed his keys and jacket. Jin attacked the keyboard tracking the van.

"Text me details." Jungkook called out running out the door. He jumped the stairs to the parking lot and got in the Range Rover and ripped out onto the roads in the direction of the van. 

J-Hope looked at Namjoon and let him have it. "Namjoonaah! Your wife got taken and you're here calm. Not caring? What is wrong with you. It doesn't matter if you don't see eye to eye right now. There's no way 6 and a half years of being with each other goes away that fast. If she dies, it's on your hands."

Those last words, stuck to Namjoon. 

"She's an assassin. She's fine. And if that doesn't work, she'll probably sleep with them anyway." Namjoon replied coldly. 

"No. Stop. Stop talking about your wife like that. Do you think she enjoyed it? She played a part to get the job done. We probably wouldn't have been able to get that close to Mason or Thyme - whatever you want to call him - if it wasn't for her and the position she put herself in. It was hard enough for her to have sex with the jackass who killed half her family, killed members of the community she grew up with and who she thought beat her husband to a pulp." Yoongi teamed up with J-Hope, giving it to Namjoon. 

"Akira's family. And yes, she has her flaws, but so do all of us. You gave us so many chances to redeem ourselves. Why can't you give her the same?" Jimin spoke. 

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Are you guys part of the Akira fan club or something? Why are you defending that cheater."

"She took care of us for 6 years. Of course we're going to defend her." J-Hope said. 

Jin sent coordinates to Jungkook on where the van was. It had parked in the same spot for a long time. Next to the van, was an abandoned warehouse. By the time Jungkook got there, he could hear me screaming and crying. I was being hit repeatedly in the face. I had been waterboarded a few times. One of the men used me as a punching bag. And when he took a break from punching me, another man took a cattle prod and zapped me with it a few times sometimes holding it there against my skin for minutes at a time. This was one hundred percent the Tellurides signature. It was probably payback for killing their boss. 

Jungkook ran inside to the room where I was held and fought with the men. He put a bullet in each one, dropping them to the floor. He looked at me and sighed sadly. I looked up, hoping it was Namjoon, but seeing Jungkook, I was grateful. 

"This is all real right?" Jungkook asked. 

I nodded slowly. Any extra movement and my entire body hurt. He picked me up and carried me to the car, laid me in the back seat and drove to the nearest hospital. 

I was immediately admitted and taken to surgery. When they took X-rays they found I had a few broken ribs that needed to be repaired right away or they would puncture the lung. 

A few hours after surgery I was moved into the recovery ward where I was talking to a nurse. A tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't believe what he told me. When the nurse left, Jungkook walked back into the room. 

"Hey, don't cry. I'm scared your stitches will come undone. What's wrong?" He sat next to me in the chair. 

"They said my internal injuries are so bad I can't...." I let myself cry. 

"I can't have kids." I managed to finally say.