Eps. 9 |Grand Chef Auto|

Hades' POV

I walk outside after getting scared at a blare horn Chris was using. "Good morning, Campers! Today we have a very special treat." Chris states. "*gasp* Fantasy-Football?!" Lighting asks, throw an imaginary football. "Espressos?" Zoey asked. "Helicopter bear hunt?" Scott asks. "A day-off?" I asked. "Nope! It's merge day! No more Team Rat. No more Team Maggot. From now on, it's every man, women, and Cameron for themselves." Chris explains. 

Jo

"The Merge. Finally! All that 'Team-whoi' was really chafing my butt. Lightning's been pretty useful though. I may keep him around a while longer just to intimidate the others."

"CHEF! DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!" Chris states in a walkie talkie as my eyes widened. I run over to Zoey and Cam and tackle them to the ground, as the block of concrete lands on the cabin. "You crashed our cabin with a block of solid concrete?!" Zoey exclaims. "I had a bunch left over from building a monument to myself." We look to see said monument in the distance. "I call it, 'Mount Chrismoure!'" We get up and walk over to the other cabin. "From now on, you'll all will share one cruddy little cabin." Chris explains. "But all our stuff was in there!" Zoey yells. "Yeah, Chris. WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled. "Yes, and because I am nice and not heartless, I'll help you get it out." He hands me a small pickaxe. "One McLain brand pickaxe, Children's sized. Enjoy."  He says and grabs on to the ladder. "LATER TATTERS!!!" He flies away. I stand there and clench my fist. I hand Zoey the pickaxe and walk away. 

Mike's POV

After the, crushing our cabin, fiasco, I went to find Hades. I walked through the forest to hear grunting and breaking of wood? I walk closer to see Hades, punching a tree, shirtless. I feel the blush run to my face and hide behind a tree. "Fucking hate Chris and his shitty show." Hades grunts and the punches get more aggressive. They suddenly stops and looks at their knuckles. They looked very bruised. "Damn...I should stop." It says and puts their fingerless gloves and cropped hoodie back on. It sighs and lifts its head. It turns its head quickly and sees me. I squeaked and hid behind the tree. I hear footsteps and suddenly get pinned to the tree. "Watching me let out my anger, huh?" I hear Hades ask and I look at him. They has their normal smug look on its face. "I was just trying to find you, Hades." I said. He smirks and chuckles. "Whatever." He says and walks away, towards the cabin. I follow.