3

"i will murder you if you hurt that girl." v says to mickey while y/n goes upstairs to check on business.

"mhm yeah didn't plan on it. she seems fine, right?" mickey says.

"she does, but she seemed normal before she stole stuff from our attic and gave it back to us as presents. she seemed normal before today." v sighs.

"svet said the business upstairs is doing good." y/n smiles handing mickey a stack of money.

"hmm thank you." he smiles kissing her.

"y/n, are you free tomorrow?" v asks.

"well david said to take a holiday, so i guess, might have yevgeny though." y/n smiles. "why?"

"fi and i wanted to take you out, for a few drinks y'know we can party, talk, whatever." v says.

"you know v, as good as that sounds, i think i'm gonna stay home." y/n says.

"you sure?" mickey asks. "i think you should go."

"you do?" she says.

"i do, it might be fun." he shrugs.

"fine, fuck it. i'll come." y/n says.

gallagher pov

"did she come back?" lip asks desperately.

"she did, however she's refusing to talk to me. so v is asking if she wants to go out tomorrow night." fiona sighs.

"she's all good, right?" ian asks.

"yes she's okay. i found her sleeping upstairs. kev did message though, her hand was burnt badly. she said she couldn't feel it." fi replies.

"where is she?" debbie asks.

"debs she's okay, go back with carl and liam." fiona says.

"she's my sister, i'm not a little girl!" debbie protests.

"she's at the alibi, with mickey. she's safe. she's her normal self now go back to the living room before dinner." fiona answers her in defeat.

debbie rolls her eyes at fiona and walks back into the living room.

"what the fuck do you mean her normal self?" lip says.

"her normal self, lip. you know like this morning, ripping your head off for waking her up. telling ian she'll slap him out of this house. the y/n that we love. not the y/n we saw the rest of the day." fiona explains.

"the y/n we saw the rest of the day was still the y/n that we fucking love fiona." ian says walking out of the house.

y/n

"dance with me!" she says pulling mickey up.

"nope, no no no, i don't dance." mickey says trying to sit back down.

"come on mick, stop being a party pooper!" she says.

"fine." he sighs.

v

"kev, change the song." v whispers.

"it's getting to the good part." he says.

"kev change the goddamn song to a slow song or i'm not fucking you." v says and with that he changes it to a slow song.

y/n

"i hate you v." mickey says.

he grabs y/n's hips as she wraps her arms around his neck leaning her head on his shoulder.

"i'm not crazy. i'm not." y/n speaks quietly.

"i know." mickey says turning to kiss her head.

"i know they all think i'm losing my mind." y/n says. "i'm not mickey, i promise i'm not."

"i know y/n, it's okay." he whispers in her ear before they hear the door open.

"ian, holy fuck." y/n says running to him and hugging him.

"your hand.." ian says softly.

"i burnt it cooking food, i'm okay." she smiles.

"what you doing here?" he asks.

"well i was talking to kev, v and mickey, but then i wanted to dance so when me and mickey went to dance v put on a slow song so then we danced to that." y/n tells him. "what about you?"

"i came here to see you." he sighs as the two sit next to mickey.

"why, i'm fine." y/n says nervously.

"y/n.." ian says.

"no ian i'm fucking fine." y/n says getting up.

"i'm not saying your not fine." ian says.

"i'm fucking fine ian, i am." she says raising her voice.

"y/n, you wanna go home?" mickey asks calmly.

"where's mandy, i want mandy." y/n says.

"i'll text her." mickey says grabbing his phone. "she said she'll be here in 10. you want me to come?"

"you stay here, i want to sleep." y/n says.

"y/n, i can come." mickey says.

"stay here mick." y/n replies.

"y/n, do you want water?" v says trying to remain calm after her outburst.

"please." y/n nods.

v smiles at her and hands her a glass of water. a few minutes later mandy turns up.

"hey y/n, let's go home." mandy smiles.

"i'm tired." y/n says.

"it's okay, i'll take you home." mandy says.

alibi room

mickey helps them outside to the car before walking back inside.

"we need to help her." v says.

"v, she's refusing everything." ian says. "you saw that outburst she had when i said i came to see her."

"maybe she just needs sleep." kermit says.

"ian, you should go home, tell fi and lip she's fine." v says.

"okay, i'll go. and you better tell me if something happens." ian says standing up.

"we will." v smiles watching as he leaves.

"she's really losing her shit. you weren't kidding." tommy says.

"she's fine." mickey says.

"isn't she like your girlfriend or something?" kermit asks.

"they've been together months, where have you been?" tommy says.

"she tried to steal a helicopter today, mickey." v sighs.

"she's fucking fine, v." mickey says. "you know when we were dancing, she told me she knows you all think she's crazy."

"she burnt her hand, and she didn't even notice." tommy says. "she climbed to the top of a building trying to steal a helicopter. oh yeah mickey, totally fine."

"you shut the fuck up before i crack every bone in your body." mickey says. "she's fine, i'm looking after her."

"me and v are going to the gallagher house for dinner tomorrow after the girls go out, no one's told y/n but we want you to come." kev says.

"the fuck you mean, no one's told y/n." mickey says. "you know what fuck it. i'm going."

and with that he got his shit together, downed his drink and stormed out of the alibi room.

mickey

when he got home, it was silent. he quietly shut the front door and looked around to see if anyone was there.

"she went off about 10 minutes ago." mandy says. "she was talking to me, about fiona and the rest of them thinking she's crazy."

"she's not crazy." mickey says.