Step one: Mystical Manipulation

Nick Wilde woke up like usual it was a Saturday like any other the young fox was planning to enjoy a day alone in his apartment he bought watching tv and enjoying being a natural animal laying in the sun alone. The silence of his apartment was a sound he loved hearing the quietness of the white walls and cheap art hung everywhere made him feel inner peace a feeling he had longed to have for many years. The sudden ringing of nicks phone caused a jolt of fear in him as he quickly answered panicked.
"NICK I need you to come over I have huge news" it was Judy nicks friend and partner at the Zpd. Judy was basically the city's newest figure as she had saved the city as a bunny cop had never done since she was the first everyone loved the bunny cop. Everyone had forgotten her partner. " Goodness carrots I'll be right over don't scare me next time". Nick quickly dressed in his usual clothing and rushed out to the street heading towards Judy's house.

Judys house

Judy laying in her bed quickly got up rushing to be dressed before nick arrived she knew she had about 15 minutes to spare before nick got there knowing from watching him on his way back that he would stop at jungle johns for his coffee and a blueberry doughnut. She had to make sure everything went perfect to make sure her plan worked perfectly. Judy was always smart calculated and aware she knew that nick would be coming up the stairs two at a time and would knock twice. She knew his pattern it was her nature to observe patterns she was a cop after all. As Judy finished dressing into her flannel and jeans she heard the two knocks and went to the door.

Following nick

Nick waited in the hall his senses were tingling he had a feeling that something was off but brushed it off knowing Judy even in her new fame hadn't left his side even when nick got captured she was there busting down the door running to save him before anyone else he had an admiration for the bunny he knew that she would no matter the situation be there to help protect him. The door nick was infrount of opened and there stood Judy her ears all over shirt buttoned but wrinkled and jeans thrown on. " hey Judy sounded urgent so I rushed over what's going on"? Judy showed nick in and he followed her to the living room where she took a seat motioning for nick to do the same. " Nick I need your help I got invited to a party by sheriff Myles moss from bunny burrow but I need a date and as I see it I believe you owe me a favor for last months little mess you made". Nick winced he remembered sharply the party at finnicks house the drunken dancing the throwing up on the sofa the crying in the bathroom to Judy about how he was going to die alone because everyone betrayed him. He shook his head " I was gonna go even before you brought that up carrots when is the party"? " tonight I bought you some cloths to wear they are in the other room beside mine we will leave in a few go change". Nick smirking went to change in the room seeing a formal set of cloths neatly folded nick scanning the room slowly knowing he would find nothing in there proceeded to change.

Following judy

Just in the other room Judy waited knowing nick was going to realise the pants were a size to small but wouldn't complain because he would feel like he was bothering him she giggled quietly her plan going smoothly all she would need was the party to go exactly as she expected.

Back to nick

Nick opened the door adjusting himself accordingly as to not show off anything unneeded to anyone and waited for Judy to get changed. He noticed her apartment was cleaner than usual with everything in a place and nothing looking used he was use to her being neat and tidy since the move but it seemed oddly staged he shrugged it off and waited for Judy to exit her room. When judy finally came out of her room she was dressed in her usual fancy shirt and pants carrying a bag with her cloths for the party. "We are gonna stop my my parents before we go since they haven't seen me in weeks". Nick nodded and got up carrying the bag for her to the train station.

Two hour time skip

Nick walked off the train noticing how everyone hustled towards Judy smiling and laughing as they surrounded her hugging and taking photos as he waited behind her. " guys please I've been gone two weeks it hasn't been that long" Judy said loudly causing them to finally notice nick behind her. Oh no nick thought quietly seeing them stare at him reminding him of the night he was muzzled he shook it off and smiled slightly as Judy spoke tuning back in on what she was saying"...Ick is a good friend of mine he protects me when we are out on patrol practically treats me like his girlfriend the way he takes me out to eat but he's so sweet". Nick waved slightly as Judy's parents walked towards him slowly. " well nick it's good to have you here I'm glad to know she has such a nice predator to protect her she told us all about you helping save zootipia from that mean little lady welcome to bunny burrow". Nick in shock bowed to thank them before Judy came up to him handing him her bag and ushering her parents towards the exit to the station. "Rabbits so confusing".