Wattpad Original
C'è 6 più parte gratuita

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

ISANG MALAKAS na sampal ang tumama sa kaliwang pisngi ni Syl habang nakaupo siya sa pang-isahang sofa sa salas at kaharap ang mga magulang. Ang sampal na 'yon ay galing sa ama niya na galit na galit dahil hindi niya nagawa ang inutos nito sa kaniya. Pero kahit ramdam ni Syl ang sakit, nanatili siyang nakaupo at ininda ang sakit sa pisngi niya. Walang emosyon na kumawala sa mukha niya.

She was used to this. This was nothing new.

"Napaka-simple ng pinapagawa ko!" singhal ng ama niya. "Ilang buwan na kayong kasal ni Izaak pero nahihirapan ka pa ring kumuha ng pera?! Hindi ba sabi ko sa 'yo na pagsilbihan mo siya?! Kung kailangan mong lumuhod para lang paligayahin siya at makakuha ka ng pera, gawin mo! Ano sa tingin mo ang rason kung bakit ka naming pinakasal sa kaniya?" Her father clicked his tongue in annoyance. "The only good thing about you is your pretty face, Dinsyl. Other than that, you have nothing. So, go back to your house now and use that pretty face to get some money!"

"Yes, Dad," Syl quietly replied and stood up.

Hindi pa siya tuluyang nakakalabas ng salas nang may humawak sa braso niya. Ang ina niya 'yon. And Syl knew her hell was about to continue.

"Syl, please understand your father," anang ina sa nangungusap sa boses. "Kailangan lang talaga natin ng pera para sa kompaniya. Nag-invest kasi ang dad mo at hanggang ngayon, hindi pa bumabalik ang investment niya. Just hang in there, okay? I'm sure Izaak will give you money, especially if you ask him in bed."

Syl wanted to vomit in disgust and shove her mother away from her, but she remained emotionless and docile. Walang magandang mangyayari kung magwawala siya. Mas mahihirapan lang siya lalo. All she needed to do was listen and get money from Izaak.

Easily said than done.

After she stole some money from Izaak a few months ago, Izaak had been suspicious of her and nasty. Syl understood why Izaak was treating her badly, but she still couldn't help herself from hating him because he was the personification of her hell. Every time she saw Izaak, all her misery since they came back from Bali came crashing in, overwhelming her until she couldn't breathe anymore.

'Get money from Izaak. Seduce Izaak. Sleep with Izaak and ask for money while you're pleasing him. Izaak is rich and we need his money. Kneel if that's what Izaak wants.' Hearing this again and again and again made Syl hate the name Izaak and the person who owned it.

She wanted to scream all her frustration and misery, but she had to remain prim and proper or her mother would discipline her.

"I will, Mom," was all Syl said, and she stepped out of the house and went to hail a taxi.

Sitting at the backseat of the taxi, Syl held her tears in. No use in crying, it couldn't change anything.

It couldn't change the fact that she had no car, no money for herself, no means to earn money, and that she was a thief.

She was a broke and miserable housewife.

So many days she was tempted to call her sister and ask for help. But if Ria found out and came home, their parents might abuse her too. I'll sleep better if it's just me who's suffering. Ria was now a successful pilot. She shouldn't disturb her. I can still endure. It was just a slap. I can fix it with a cold compress and makeup.

Nang makarating ang taxi sa harap ng bahay na inuukupa nila ni Izaak, nagbayad siya at lumabas na. Buti may natira pa sa kakarampot niyang savings noong nagta-trabaho pa siya. Kahit papaano, may pambayad pa siya sa taxi.

Nang makapasok sa kabahayan, kaagad siyang binati ni 'Nay Koring. Tumango lang siya at dumeretso sa kuwarto nilang mag-asawa. Izaak seldom came home and stayed, so it was her room.