Chapter 8 (Not A POV)

"Well if you were a Mikaelson you would to" Ava says quietly. "Well I'm not a Mikaelson I'm a Salvatore and proud."Cadence says. "Okay well I'm tired. So bye" Ava says rolling over in her bed. "Bye?" Cadence says curiously. "Well I don't wish you a goodnight so I'm saying bye." "Umm okay well bye to you to then." (They both fall asleep)

(In the morning) (Ava wakes up and yawns)
"Cadence?" Ava says. "Hello!" Cadence says bursting out the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Ava asks. "What does it look like I'm doing?" "I don't know, I Brushing your hair?"
"Ding ding ding!"cadence says putting her brush away. "It's time for our first class. So get up get dressed and let's go." Cadence says. "Ok," Ava says.  (As they make their way to their class) "umm so how long have you been a witch?" Cadence asks. "Umm forever" "wait so you've always known?" "Basically," "that's cool I just found out which you already know" "wait wait hold up, I'm having a flashback from last night of what you said. You said your dad could kill me right?" "Yes" "but he's not a vampire anymore" "yeah but he's still really strong for some reason the cure since my mom took it too my dad got half of it that made half of his vampire abilities to go away." Cadence said. "Oh ok.." "what about your dad Ava didn't he die?" "Yes because your awful parents killed him." "Hey don't talk about my parents like that" cadence says. "Why are you so angry with us the past is in the past, why can't we just be friends?!" "Because we can't your a Salvatore and I'm a Mikaelson it will never work out for us to be friends" Ava said. (They walk in silence) "looks like we're here." Ava says. "Yep, hey look can we just I don't know not argue for the rest of school today." "Ok good idea. I don't want you to call your dad and things get all dramatic and if something goes wrong my dad would come then if he comes people will start.. dying" Ava says. "Yeah I would think so.." cadence says. (They sit down) "Hey ladies and gentlemen." The mystery teacher says walking in. "My name is Caroline Forbes your teacher for your first period class. So will you all one by one and tell us your names and what supernatural beings you are. Umm hope can you go first then we'll go down the line" "yes, so hello everyone my name is hope Mikaelson and I am a tri-brid"
   "Woah what's a tri-brid" cadence asks Ava. "A tri-brid is a werewolf vampire and witch combined." Ava says. "Woah, wait so how are you stronger than her." " that's for me to know and toou to dot dot dot." Ava says 
"Umm cadence!" Will you please tell the class about you" Caroline says. "Well I am a witch that u found out a couples days ago, and I'm the daughter of Elena Salvatore and Damon Salvatore." Cadence says standing up then sitting down. "Ok thank you cadence, umm next you Ava." "Oh umm ok so I'm Ava Mikaelson, I'm a witch." "Ok umm how about you" Caroline says, (a girl stands up) "hi my name is Madison delexio but people call me Maddie. And I'm a vampire.. yep I've been in this body for 4 years now I don't age." "Ok let's begin." Caroline said. (Then all of a sudden Lizzie and Josie bust through the door) "sorry we're late!" Josie says standing by the door. "Someone decided to sleep in past their alarm clock." Lizzie says glaring at Josie. "Umm class please give me a moment please." Caroline says stepping out of the classroom with Lizzie and Josie. "Seriously!, you guys had to be late on the first day of school." "Sorry, someone decided to stay up till 1
1am talking to hope." Lizzie says staring at Josie. "Okay whatever we'll just go find a sit we're starting. (They walk in).

A/N: So it doesn't take long for Ava and Cadence to become friends because they get past the whole I hate your family thing. We meet Maddison in this chapter, she will be a smaller character for right now but she will become a big person.

This is Maddison!!

This is Maddison!!

Ava's first day of school outfit!!

Cadences first day of school picture!!