Chapter 3 - mysterious man.

•^•recap:•^•
Y/N Pov

I was making my way back to my apartment when I saw a shady looking guy start inching towards me. The situation made my anxiety levels sky-rocket. He was in a black hoodie, I'm pretty sure it had a design on it but I couldn't really make out what it was as I couldn't really see from the corner of my eyes. His hair was covering his face and a beanie was hiding his hair.

The man got closer and closer until he finally caught up with me and yelled my name.

"Y/N"

'Wait. I know that voice!'
I thought to myself as I spun on my heel to see the figure, It's ***!!!
————————————————————
^•^End of recap^•^

"Tom!!" I exclaimed, a massive toothy grin growing on my face. i ran towards him and jumped into his arms, he caught me and spun me around.

"I missed you, how've you been? you have gotten so big!" i observed, a chuckle slipping past my lips.

He began to speak in his strong British accent. "YEAH THATS RIGHT IM A BIG MAN" He proudly placed his hands on his hips and held his head up high with pride.

"Pfft still the same I see! How're mum and dad doing?"
————————————————————
^•^ Wilbur's POV ^•^

I hear the famously known strong accent of none other than TommyInnit screaming 'Yeah I'm a big man!' I also heard.. wait.. is that Y/N?-

I began to follow the sound as my curiosity grew and once I got to the source of the sound my suspicions were confirmed.

"Tommy? Y/N" I spoke up and they immediately looked at me in sync.
————————————————————

^•^ Y/N's POV ^•^

I hear the soft, deep accent of my office neighbour Wilbur, god do I love that voice.. Hey snap out of it Y/N!- I spun around and looked at him with a smile.

"Hey Wilbur! How are you?" I ask politely.

Wait.. "Wait how do you Know Tom?" I speak at the exact same time as Tom.
————————————————————
^•^ Tom's POV ^•^

As I was having a nice conversation with Y/N, I heard Wilburs voice. Oh yeah, I was supposed to meet him- oops?

"Tommy? Y/N?" He spoke up.

Wait.. wait what the fuck? HOW THE FUCK DOES WILBUR KNOW MY SISTER-

"Wait how do you know Y/N?" I spoke in unison with Y/N.
————————————————————

^•^ Wilbur POV ^•^

I stood there shocked, taken aback from both of them speaking in unison. I frowned softly as I stood there.

"I was about to ask you guys the same thing."
————————————————————

^•^ Y/N POV ^•^

After a moment astounded silence I finally spoke up.

"Tom is my younger brother" I replied, answering his question.

"Tom, Wilbur works in the same office as me." I answered Tommy's question.

"And last but not least I assume you two know each other through streaming?" I questioned.

I have always been quite intelligent, a quick thinker. I found it easy to piece things together and so I got that quite fast.
————————————————————

^•^ Wilbur POV ^•^

I chuckle softly as Y/N put two and two together faster than a blink of an eye.

"That's the fifth time this week."
I pointed out, earning an eyebrow raise from Tommy.

"Whenever we go down to the cafeteria in the office we have random little chats and create riddles, Y/N is always the fastest and if she gets to ten in a week I have to buy her chocolate." I explained, earning a nod from a proud Y/N.

"Anyways, we were just gonna hang around and have fun in the park, would you like to join us Y/N?"
I suggested, looking down at her with a smile.
————————————————————

That was it for this chapter- sorry if it doesn't really make sense or go anywhere-

Thanks for reading! I'll write more maybe later-

643 words