His miss therapist, best friend.....and Mom Dad!

"....Will you be mine forever 'My miss therapist'?

"YES, YES, YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!"

And the girl hugged the boy, resting her head exactly on his heart to feel his heart-beats and mumbled
"I love you Sid"

"I love you too Natasha." Said Siddharth Nigam placing a kiss on his thera-nah, girlfriend's head.

🌻

"What she say? What she say? What she say?" a hyped Avneet asked her best friend Siddharth came to take a seat beside her.

"Um...She said-" but he was cut off by his bestie

"OMG! Did she reject you!" Avneet asked with wide eyes.

"No. She did not. She said yes." said Siddharth with a big smile

"She's courageous, I must say."

"So funny, Avneet! Hahahahaa" Siddharth said faking laughter AND a girly voice (which was horrible, by the way)
Avneet rolled her eyes and simply showed her middle finger while Siddharth ignored her and ordered their Sujata Mastani. Yes, they live in Pune!

"So, when are you telling your family?" Avneet asked sipping her juice.

"I will directly take her to them next week."

"Cool. I am happy for you, genuinely."

"I know that"

They finished having the mastani and got up to leave

"After you, Mi driver"

"Zip it!" and they both started laughing. Well isn't that the case with all best friends? A random glimpse at that person and you can burst out laughing without any reason. Little did the both not know that a big storm that will change many things for these two best friends.

"It's creepy sometimes, when you are in a good mood" Avneet stated while Siddharth just rolled his eyes.

Siddharth was humming songs as Avneet drives skilfully through the heavy traffic of Pune roads. She loved cars, a lot. Siddharth didn't drive, well he knew driving but he didn't drive.

"Play songs, Maddo!" Avneet said.

"As you say Boss! Um...NigamSid connecting toooo the system....DONE! and now he plays? What he plays?"

"He plays 'Meri raahe teri tak hai, tujhpe hi tohhhhhh" she said singing the lyrics. Um! We can say she's not one of the best singers, ehh.

"Okay, okay" he said bringing a halt to her 'mini-singing sesh' and muttered "don't sing for God's sake." but well I guess you all know he's not very lucky.

"SIDDHARTH!"

"AVNEET! FOCUS ON DRIVING, WE'LL FIGHT LATER!" Siddharth panicked as Avneet legit turned toward him, ready to attack. But listening to him she immediately calmed down and mumbled a 'sorry'.

🌻

"Hey Mom!" Siddharth chirped as he entered his home.

"Hello Darling!" came a reply from the kitchen and Siddharth smiled.

"Kabhi Baap ko bhi wish karliya kar!" said a figure descending the stairs.

"Maafi chahtu hu, aapki tarah durdrushti nahi hai mujhe, aap upar ki manjil pe hone ke karan meri maamuli drushti mein najar nahi aaye, Pitashree" Siddharth stated acting all innocent.

Maya and Indravadhan NigamParents of Siddharth

Parents of Siddharth

"Ooo meri sarcasm ki dukaan, mere gun lene mein koi takleef thi? Maya part two kahika!"

"Come on Indu, don't be so melodramatic" Maya said with an eyeroll.

"I am being dramatic Maya!?"

"Of course Indravadhan!"

"Excuse-

"Cut it out Mom Dad!" Siddharth said and the both of them scowled, disappointed to lose the opportunity to bicker. "Aaj toh mat jhagda karo....." Siddharth said with a sigh.

"Wait, aaj?" Maya asked confused but realised something. She looked with wide eyes at Indravadhan who was mumbling a few profanities.

"I am so sorry Maya!" "I am so sorry Indu!" both of them said together.

"HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY MOM DAD!" Siddharth exclaimed with a grin.

"Happy anniversary darling" Indravadhan said coming close to Maya, making her blush, just for a moment. It was funny how he still made her blush after 45 years of marriage.

"Happy anniversary hubby!" Maya said hugging him.

"Ahem I am still here" Siddharth said

"That was your cue to go. Respect your parent's privacy kid." Indravadhan said and Siddharth went to his room, chuckling.

"I am so happy to see him smiling." Maya whispered, getting a bit emotional.

"Me too Maya!"

~END OF CHAPTER~

Heya! How was it? Small chapter, I know. But this story is a bit slow and peaceful!

Anyways, do vote and comment!

══════════════════

Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love! Do vomment and share if you liked the book!