infermation

Hello! I am here making a Gregory x fem/nb reader from FNAF security breach! I hope that I can get to over sixty views with this story within the year. I am slightly experienced, so it wxwzon't be to trashy😅 anyways, before we start, here are some short term stuff Of what (I think) you should know:

Genre: +fluff, soft, and a word I can't remember :)

Nicknames (y/ns for Greg:
"Lover boy. Pretty boy. Tsundere-like. Little one(cuz Greg is kinda short). Puppy. Greg"

Nicknames (Greg's for y/n):
"Kindness. Over-sweet. Over-kind. y/y"
(The first four letters in your name pronounced ×2)

Y/ns height (in this story):
(5.9)

Gregory's height (far assumption):
(4.9)
*(That's it, just 4.9)*

Freddy's height: (8.1)

And BTW y/n has ze ability (basically a quirk)
Can make flowers out of anything they please and in any form, same thing with plants as long as hydrated. (The flowers / plants can be made or anything, even if those flower aren't even real. I don't follow the rules 🧍💀🕳️👹👹)

Y/ns method of rewards / affection:  (headpats, hugs and (WHOLE SOME) smooch 😘 , with a +bonus of praising)

Gregs method of rewards/affection:
(Praising/ compliments. Pats on the back and wholesome shoulder nudges with thumbs up.)

Y/ns attitude: (they'll be calm and collected. (Voice is similar to muchiros but way more feminine. Also very soft spoken as well, so heads up to that. Y)n also has a very much melatonin sound to their voice. (Kinda blunt) Their voice is also sorta..airy!)

Gregory's attitude: (well, we know Gregory. But in this story, he KINDA tsundere-like. KINDA** can be a tad bit blunt at times, but that just means honesty. Way more open and chill after he warms up to ya. Gregory honestly doesn't know, but he is VERY (WHOLESOME-LY) touch starved, especially when it comes to your hugs and headpats. He:ll pretty much never admit it, but he can't get enough of them. (I'll try and stop typing cos this is just turning into headcanons (so wholesome! *cri*)

(Expect the un-expected)

You also have a cat named Alixas (A-lie-zas)
And that's it for now. If I do have anymore info, I'll just update this post nmh. Anyways! Now that that chiz is out of the way, I hope u enjoy. And I hope that you can and will enjoy reading this, imma try and upload whenever I can so I no have scheduled.but yah, BYEEEE!!! BESTIE!!