Another World

Urano Mayuri is a 26 years old salary woman who is working on a black company. The company she works for always make unreasonable demands, and not give raise for those who works overtime and on holidays. The company she works for will even make it hard for her to acquire her salary if she didn't achieve their unreasonable demands.

She can't even complain about it. The company pays well, and they will always throw doubts on her way just so none of them even leave the company.

It is an exploitative company that always shoots through their weakness as a no name people from the society, forcing them to work with minimum wages. The only incentive that they will get are just invitations to karaoke where their supervisors or their boss get to flex their nonexistent achievements to their face while they can only nod to their words. Sometimes, it's a business trip disguised as a vacation for them as "Good Employees".

One day, she has been working nonstop and haven't sleep for three days. The deadline for their work is coming and they needed to submit it or they won't get their wages at all.

She is just pushing the keys in her keyboard when she suddenly felt her world blurring, and her perspective shaking as she just collapses onto her seat, and into the floor. The others haven't even noticed her, busy at their own work as she just laid there and look at the ceilings.

She wanted to try and stand up but to no avail, her muscle just refused to move. Her eyelids become very heavy as she felt a shortness of breathing. She can't even let out a voice as her consciousness winks out, dying instantly before the pain flairs through.

This is how she died in an office. The main cause being an organ failure and oxygen deficiency. She have always been feeling it occasionally, and now it came back to bite her after pushing her body to the limit.

She didn't have any family, or even a boyfriend. There is nothing for her in that life anymore, and she is just living for herself.

The only thing that she wanted is to have a free time, and have the time to rest.

It is very unfortunate that she became one of the many victims of exploitative companies. There is no sob story, or any controversy that happened, because it is very natural for her country. It is a toxic environment that only demands more for their people, not thinking of their mental and physical health.

This is the end of her line, someone who haven't even achieved anything in her life.
_______________________________________

"Huh?"

She sits up, and look around with a start. Surprised at the sudden feeling of nature and the breeze of fresh air. She is surprised as she saw a vast grassland, surrounded by a large body of water on the distance, and a forest on another.

She didn't know what to make of it, and she blinks for a bit trying to shake her hallucinations. Seeing that this is her eyes playing a trick to her, she pinches her cheeks.

"Ouch!"

"Okay. I am not dreaming."

She stood up and patted her skirt of dirt. Then she takes a careful look around her once more. Seeing that it is not really changing, she felt some hope blossoming on her heart.

"Is this what I really think it is?"

To clarify, she says the first thing that came to her mind.

"Status!"

Suddenly, a magic circle occurs beneath her feet. It is so instant that she jumps up in surprise. It took her awhile to calm down before she takes a glance of the magic circle.

It is just a simple magic circle. Though she didn't know what it is.

"But well... this proves that I am truly in another world."

Yes. She only tries that because of a suspicion that she has been transported to another world. As to how she got to that conclusion, it is because of the stories that she always read on her short free time. Specifically, stories involving another world.

She is secretly an otaku, and no one knows it other than her. She likes games, anime, and manga, and she occasionally buys some of their merchandise for her leisure.

Typically, being transported to another world is followed by a cheat ability. So to see if the trope is true, she tries to do just that and say one of the staples of Isekai. Isekai stories usually have an RPG element in their world where levels and numerical values on what they can do is shown and is a part of their daily life.

She is surprised that it will create a magic circle instead.

"What can I do with this circle though?"

She is curious what she can do about it. It's just a magical circle with a dim glow in it. There is nothing else it does other than staying like that on the ground.

While she is thinking about it, her hand brushes through a blade of a particularly tall grass. An idea occurs to her and plucks that blade of grass before she throws it to the magic circle.

The circle shines brightly for a bit, surprising her as she instinctually covers her eyes before it quickly dims out. She peeks out and see a girl with green hair and a simple one piece dress. She is wearing some sort of sandals with a long grass wrapped in one of her thighs.

"Master?" The girl spoke with a tilt of her head, her voice is soothing and cute at the same time.

Her eyes widened as she realized what she just did.

'Oh... I can turn things into girls?'

To be sure about it, she takes another blade of grass and throws it onto the magic circle. The magic circle lits up once more before creating another girl. This one looks different, but is identical enough to the first girl that she created.

'I see! So this is my cheat ability!'

As the two are just standing there and is looking at her, seemingly waiting for her to say something, she have quickly decided on her next goal.

'Right. Since I am in another world, I might as well live here. In fact, I should create my own village here!'

'I can have my slow and relaxing life, and I won't have to work anymore. I can turn things into people, and looking at how they act, it seems like they will obey me. I think this will work out?'

She have decided to live in this world, forgetting about her old world. She didn't have any close friends, a family, or even a boyfriend so there is nothing for her to come back for.

It has been her deep desire, to be rid of her tiresome life where she only works for nothing. She didn't have any direction in her life and she is always getting exploited. So she quickly accepted this new change in her life.

This time, she will hold the reigns of her own life, and not be dictated by the others. She will relax, and have the most fulfilling life ever.

She didn't know what else to do after erecting her village, but she will think about it later when the time comes. For now...

"Okay girls, we will be building our village!"

This is the day she declared her intent to create her village. She didn't know that this village will become the strongest one in the future.