|| 5 ||

Pretty Boy

Pink high boot with lacy bows, pink fishnet leggings, and a short fluffy maid dress. Why, this was like torture to Minho. He could feel himself get hard just by looking at Jisung. He bit his lips as he looked up and down the body of Jisung laying on the bed. He was holding his dress down and had one finger hanging out of his mouth. Minho glared at him, he planned this, he knew Minho would be unable to resist.

"Minho hyungg~ cuddle mee~" Jisung whined.

Minho walked over to the bed and sat against the bed post and let Jisung curl into his side, he put his hand under Jisung's short dress and squeezed his ass.

"Minho hyungg w-wha-"

The fucker wasn't wearing, Minho resolve was crumbling. Minho held his hand in front of Jisung's mouth. Jisung grab Minho hand and sucked on his fingers, when he was done, he pulled them out of his mouth and let the drool go down his chin as he looked up at Minho. Minho moves his hand and stuck both fingers in Jisung. This caused Jisung to yelp and hold onto Minho shirt tight. Minho added another after finger after a moment, he really didn't care if he hurt the younger. He could hear the muffled moans.

"Come on baby boy, let me hear."

Minho harshly slammed a finger into Jisung prostrate when he didn't listen. Immediately, Jisung let out his moans. Minho removed his fingers and moved Jisung so he was sat on his legs. He stared at Jisung who is on top of him, so hot, he couldn't wait to reck it.

Jisung looked at Minho confused before he noticed what the other had taken out of his pants. Minho was so long, thick and hard. Minho pushed Jisung down on his dick, getting harder.

Jisung clinched onto Minho's shirt. He felt so good. Constant lewd moans came out of his mouth. It hurt yes but Jisung had a thing for pain. Minho was pushing Jisung down and meeting him halfway, effectively pounding up onto him. He watched Jisung's face, his eyes were fixed on Minho and his face was red.

Minho flipped them over so Jisung was under him. He pulled Jisung's dress up so it covered his face and he pounded into him. He put his hands on Jisung sides, holding his waist roughly. Jisung squirmed trying to get away from his hands.

"Did you really think you could get away with this? You know how much I love crossdressing and you planned to use it against me." Minho kept at it, he left light burn marks wherever he could.

Jisung came as he threw his head back. He pushed his dress down so he could see Minho. "Nnn h-hyung... Minho hyung please... kiss me."

Minho pulled Jisung up by his hair and held him up as he kissed him. He soon came inside Jisung.

"This isn't even close to over." Minho said then bit Jisung's lip.

The End