#1

*-*

The ash blond finished getting ready for the party that had most likely already started. He rushed down the stairs with his car keys in hand.

"Gracias por cuidando a Maribel otra ves Maria, perdon pero estoy en prisa."
"Thank you for taking care of Maribel again Maria, sorry but I'm in a rush."

"De nada, Katsuki."
"You're welcome Katsuki."

Katsuki said something hurriedly rushing to the door.

"Dile a Maribel que no me espere, llego a casa tarde!"
"Tell Maribel to not wait for me, I'm comeing home late!"

That was the last thing he said before shutting the door and walking to his car.

*-*

He didn't even bother knocking on the door, he could already hear the music blastic and the people screaming and laughing.

The second he opened the door the smell of alchohol and weed filled his nose, he shut the door. He was greeted by a familiar face.

"Hey Katsuki!" A women the same height as him said cheerfully. "I'm glad you could make it." She smiled. The blond nodded looking the the women's side spotting a very unfamiliar face to her left.

A taller male with lightly tanned skin. Wearing a silk maroon shirt button up, one button loose and the tie just not there to the top was also loose. He was wearing lightly loose Jean's with a  leather belt with carved symbols on it. Also wearing black cowboy boots.

He was just standing there awkwardly unsure of what too do. Not even going to lie, Katsuki found the man slightly attractive.

"Oh, right!" She clasped he hands together. "This is my friend Hanta! Sero Hanta." She smiled nodding over the the taller male with longish black hair. "I should've introduced you guys three years back but it just kept slipping my brain." She laughed. "Hanta, this is Katsuki Bakugou." Just before any of the two said anything someone called Momo over to them.

"Uh... nice... to meet you?" Hanta said first taking out his hand grinning awkwardly.

"Could say the same.." Katsuki responded sheepishly. It was very awkward for a few seconds before the taller said something.

"Want to go grab a drink?" He asked signaling over the the bar room Momo had.

"Yeah, sure." The blond responded as they walked to the bar room. One of the very often times it was open was during parties. Even sometimes them it wasn't open.

They both order different things.

"Cheers." They said smiling as they touched glass.

*-*

From the small time they sat there drinking they had gotten too know eachother quite well enough.

"So you own a bar, and your also a novelist?" Katsuki said nearly laughing to himself by how opposite those occupations were.

"What can I say? I'm just very talented." Hanta gave him a wide smile before chugging the rest of his tequila.

Katsuki opened his mouth too tell him about how he practically had a kid and stuff, but instantly shit his mouth. Why would he think giving that type of information to a stranger was a good idea? Maybe to alchohol who knows... but he wasn't a light drinker.

"What?" The raven haired noticed the actions of the male across him and was slightly confused. Was he going to say something but chose not too? What could be so personal that you wanted to say but thought against it? Was it a side effect from the tequila? But even then Hanta could tell Katsuki wasn't a light drinker, he had too study actions a lot to get better at writing.

"Hmm?" Katsuki asked, trying to play it off.

"Oh sorry I thought I saw something." Hanta said smiling but shaking his head. What happened just now was what Katsuki wish he had said.

"It's fine."

*-*

They just sat there happily drinking and chatting, that was until there friend came along.

"Alright you big oafs!" She said loudly pulling them both up. "You aren't going to sit here drinking the whole time, come socialize or dance I don't know!" Just by how loudly she was being it was obvious Momo was drunk, so were the two males. Though only slightly.

She dragged them both to both to the dance floor of people screaming and dancing and where the smell of drugs and weed was most dominant.

She pushed them together the second a new song came on, leaving them alone as she went to go with her other friends.

"Ah- sorry!" The blond apologized as Hanta caught him, the taller grinning.

"It's okay." He laughed it off, though inside his insides were turning, almost as if he may have liked the shorter blond... hm.

"Right, right..." Katsuki said the raven haired still hasn't let him go.

"Care for a dance?" Hanta said smiling, still holding Katsuki softly and romantically.

"Mm... eh, sure?" He said slightly confused, being visibly confused.

The song that played was a slight romantic one, lots of duos were dancing to it romantically. As the minutes went on and the song continued to play the danced happily, laughing and smiling.

Though when the song ended, Hanta said something that confused his own self. Sure it could've been blamed on the alchohol and how he wasn't thinking straight for the time being. He himself though, was sure, it wasn't just him not thinking straight. Just making his brain spin and malfunction even more.

"Mi amor~"

899 words