Adopted by Sqampy

You wanted to be adopted by them all, but you think you like Stampy and Sqaishey the best. You loved their videos so much!

You tell Miss Dodger that you decided on Joseph and Beth, and then she scribbles something on her clipboard before walking away.

You lie back on your bed and smile at the ceiling. You were going to be adopted by Stampy and Sqaishey! One of the best and most popular (in your opinion) Minecraft YouTubers ever!

You go to the cupboard and grab all your possessions: your clothes, etc.

You put them into your backpack, and then lie back down on your bed.

Miss Dodger comes back in to the room.

"Joseph and Bethany will be here to pick you up at 4." She says, and then walks out of the room yet again.

You take your phone out of your pocket, and open the Minecraft app. You open the one world that you always work on when you enter Minecraft PE.

It's pretty cool if you say so yourself. It has a huge house, and even bigger theme park and shops down every street and path.

You run over to the latest project; a minigame in your theme park.

You have finished most of the game but up just need to add a bit of redstone at the end.

You were making an obstacle course called Bake Me A Cake, and you wanted to add a pressure plate that would fire out all of the ingredients needed to craft a cake.

It was fairly easy redstone, but just as you were about to place it down last time, Miss Dodger had called everyone to clean the kitchen. Though most of the mess was hers; she drank a lot.

You play around with where you wanted the underground redstone path to go, then run back to the start.

You aim the crosshairs on your screen at a lever at the start and then count down in your head. The lever would start a redstone timer that would count how long it took you to complete the course.

Three, two, one, go!

You tap the screen and then bound off.

You run through the wheat field, swim through the milk lake (which at the moment is soulsand surrounded by white wool), jump on white clay blocks over a pit of lava (the white clay blocks represent eggs) and finally run through the 'Sugar Straight.'

This brings you to the pressure plate you had just added. You step on it, and the cake ingredients all pop out.

You cheer internally while you click on the cake option in the crafting menu.

You click another lever after you place down the fresh cake on a oak wood 'table' and the timer stops.

51 seconds! That was your personal record!

You jump up and down in the game, even though there aren't any other players to see you celebrating.

You then hear a voice say your name, and look up to see the rest of the kids at the door of the bedroom.

"We just came to say goodbye." China says sadly.

"Did any of you get adopted?" You ask.

"Ava did. She's already left, but she wanted to say goodbye, and good luck to you." Jessica says.

You come over and hug them. "I'll miss you guys. I'll try come back and visit."

They hug you back and you grab your bag as you hear the doorbell ring.

You run to the door with excitement, and Miss Dodger is getting Stampy and Sqaishey to sign one last document.

"Hey!" Sqaishey says as she spots you bounding into the entrance hall.

"Hi." You smile, and after Stampy greets you, Miss Dodger says that you may leave.

You jump in Stampy and Sqaishey's car, and Stampy gets in the drivers seat.

You wave one last goodbye to the kids outside, and then drive away from the orphanage. It was no longer your home.

Sqaishey turns around to face you from the passenger seat.

"You excited?" She smiles, and you nod.

"I can't wait!" You add, and Sqaishey smiles.

"We have sorted out a room for you, but we decided that we'd let you decorate it. We can go shopping tomorrow if you like!" Stampy says.

"That would be great." You answer.

Sqaishey turns on the radio and you laugh, talk and sing all the way to your new home.

After you pull in the driveway, you all get out of the car.

A cute .... runs up to greet you.

"Pepsi!" You say, and then realise suddenly that you meant to keep your obsession with Stampy and Sqaishey secret!

"Oh, do you watch our videos then?" Stampy asks.

"Oh...um...yeah." You mumble nervously.

"Well, that's good, you know us a bit already then!" Sqaishey smiles and Stampy nods.

You all head inside and the first thing that Stampy and Sqaishey do is take you on a tour of the house.

The last place they show you is your new room. It was a huge room with white walls and a light timber floor; and it had a mattress with a blanket and pillow set up in the corner.

"We've set up a mattress and stuff because we weren't sure if you wanted to choose your bed frame or something. We didn't know whether you wanted a single sized bed, or a bunk bed, or a queen bed..." Sqaishey says.

"Don't worry, that's fine." You say.

"Are you sure, it's not too uncomfortable?" Stampy asks.

You jump on the mattress and bounce around as you say:

"Yep!"

You all laugh and then Stampy speaks. "Hey, do you like pizza?"

"Yeah." You say.

"Ok, that's good. I'm just about to order some. What do you want?" he asks.

You reply, choosing your type of pizza that you would like for dinner. Stampy orders it, and then you hear Sqaishey speak.

"Hey, some of our friends are coming tomorrow. You might know them if you watch our videos."

"Who are they?" you ask.

"Lee, Amy, Squid and later on tonight, Nuropsych and maybe RiverGirl. " You grin internally. You love them almost as much as Stampy and Sqaishey.

"That's fine!' you say and Sqaishey hugs you enthusiastically, and you feel all warm inside. Stampy gets off the phone after ordering a pizza and joins in the hug.

The two cuddle you and you feel over the moon. 

"I think I'm going to like it here." you say smiling.

(Annie reference... There are too many in my books XD lol)

The next chapter of Adopted By will be Sqampy: Shopping and Silliness.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON! ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN IT IS UP :D

-PS, I wanted to add that this book will not be updated often. Because there are 3 different branches, it takes a long time to write. Please don't expect this to be updated every week or fortnight.

Also, author's note, I'm sorry I haven't been updating very often... :( 

I'll try harder to write more. 

Thanks,

MissPolarGirl.