At the house

Wilhelms pov;

Perfect, he is right here. I can finally talk to Simon. I can ask him why he didnt say it back.
"Simon.."
"Wilhelm, what are you doing here?" he says with a harsh tone. Why didn't he want to see me?
"Can we.. talk about-"
"About what? About why I didn't say it back? I'm sorry but I don't know how I feel at the moment." why, why did he have to say it so brutally? It felt like a million tiny knives stabbing into my back over and over again.

"Can we just talk about everything? We need to talk about the video, and we need to talk about me telling the whole world it wasn't me and-" I couldn't say another word before Simon pressed his lips against mine. It felt phenomenal. Maybe he did feel the same way. But, that doesn't explain why he didnt say it back.

Simons pov:

I couldn't take it anymore. Wilhelm just kept talking and talking and honestly, I was tired of talking. So, I pushed my lips against his. We both started making out, it wasn't rough but I still had dominance. I finally pulled away.
"Did I finally shut you up?" I say with a smirk. Wilhelm smiled at me and he pulled me into another slow kiss. It felt like fireworks going off in my heart. Wilhelm pulls away,
"Well, it's 10pm at night.. I need to call my driver to pick me up.." Wilhelm says.
"Uhm.. why don't you come back to my place? It's a little late at night and I think it would be reasonable." I was rambling, I couldn't help it.
"Yes, I would love to come back to your house." Wilhelm said. I felt so happy when he said that. We could spend one more night together.
"Ok, let's go now." I replied smiling.

They walk home from the football field and went back to Simons house.

Wilhelm's pov;

We finally reached Simons house, it wasn't a long walk and we were holding hands. Could we be a couple again? There was a million questions running through my head. But it didn't matter, being here with Simon is the the thing that mattered. Simon opened the door and we both walked inside and to his bedroom. It was exciting, it had felt like forever since I had slept over at his house. I can remember all the amazing memories we shared in his bedroom.

Once we sat down on his bed it was a big awkward. I stared over to his fish tank. I love his little fish, they were so beautiful and just made his bedroom feel more cozier. I look over to Simon and we stared at each other, I didn't know what to say. Then he opened his mouth to say something

Simons pov;

It was getting very awkward so I decided to finally speak,
"Well, you can sleep on my bed while I take the couch if you want.." I was secretly hoping that he would want me to stay here and cuddle with him all night.
"Uhm, could you stay here, with me?" yes, what I was hoping for.
"Yeah of course." I got up and started stripping down to my boxers, then I got under the covers. Wilhelm did the same and decided to snuggle up to me. There was barely enough room but we still were closer than needed, but I didn't mind. Wilhelm was behind me and had his back against the wall, he was snuggling up to me and we both dozed off eventually.

____________________________________
word count: 601

I really like this one :D

I hope you enjoyed and will keep reading all of the chapters that will come!

Leave some good ideas that I should right about :)

I hope you enjoy your day/night x