PART 48

//ERRORS AHEAD//

THIRD PERSON POV

Lisa and Jennie friends is had their own vacation. Kai is now already in the Korea, to continue his study there and also to forget Jennie. Sana is on the Japan to spend her vacation in her parents house. Jk is on the Korea too, to visit his boyfriend their and also to celebrate the upcoming christmas and new year with him. Jung and Namjoon decided to celebrate the Christmas and New year just by the two of them. While Nancy is on the palawan with her family.

Chaesoo is on the US. Rose wanted to celebrate Christmas and New year in her parents house and also to introduce Jisoo to them formally.

And the Jenlisa

Because Lisa's parents can't make it to go home now to celebrate Christmas with her daughter Lisa. Jennie decided to invite Lisa to celebrate it with her parents.
They both decided to celebrate Christmas with Jennie's parents then celebrate new year with Lisa's parents.

Lumapas ang mga araw at sumapit na ang kapaskuhan.

All become smooth and happy.

At 12:OO midnight all of them are awaken. Masaya silang nagyakapan habang binati ang bawat isa ng Merry Christmas.
Lahat sila ay masayang nagsalo-salo sa mga handa na kanilang niluto. Pagkatpos ay tumungo sila sa sala upang magbukas ng mga regalo na para sakanila.

Lisa gave Mr Kim and Mrs Kim a couple rolex watch. The two really liked as they immediately hugged Lisa and even gave her a kiss on her cheeks. Jennie act that she's jealous but deep inside she's too happy seeing them so close like that. For Jennie present for her parents, she gave them a  picture frame of them with Lisa. This photo captured last last year. Mr and Mrs Kim gave Lisa and Jennie a picture of them when they was child. The couple liked it and smile as they saw they old picture.

Now, as they parent's done Lisa and Jennie exchange their gift.
They both opened in the same time. Jennie smiled genuinely as she saw what's inside of the small box is a couple ring, their name is written on the ring. Lisa stood up and approach Jennie as she grab the box to Jennie's hand and took the ring for Jennie. She placed it to Jennie's hand then kissed it. Jennie's eye's stocks to Lisa and smiled for what Lisa did after putting the ring to her hand. Then Jennie did what Lisa did.

Jennie's gift for Lisa is a couple necklace with a heart pendant with a picture of them inside.

Tumayo si Jennie mula sa kinauupuan niya at kinuha ang isang kwintas

" This picture will always remind us how we loved each other " Jennie state while slowly putting the necklace on Lisa's neck.

Masayang nakamasid lang sa bawat galaw ni Jennie si Lisa. Marahan niya itong niyakap at pinigyan ng halik sa labi pagtapos na maisuot sakanya ang kwintas.

Pagkatapos, si Lisa naman ang tumayo. She took off the necklace of Jennie that she given when they became official. Kinuha niya ang pendant nito at nilagay doon sa kwintas na binili ni Jennie para sakanilang dalawa at saka sinuot ulit kay Jennie.

Everything came so happy, as they all enjoyed their simple Christmas celebration. Before they go upstairs, Lisa's parents called her to greet Merry Christmas. The tall girl flattered as she new that even her parents are too busy, they still called her and greet a merry Christmas.

Time passed and it's already 2am. They all decided to sleep as Jennie and Lisa have a date tomorrow morning, while Mr and Mrs Kim had a 2 days vacation in the Baguio. Jennie and Lisa greeted Mr and Mrs Kim a good night before stepping inside to Jennie's room.

" Hon do you enjoy your christmas ? " Jennie asked to her girlfriend who's now lying on the bed. Lisa averted her gaze to her girlfriend and smiled

" Of course I enjoyed it " Lisa answered with a wide smile drowned on her face. Jennie smile as she walk near to Lisa and sit on the side of the bed then lean forward to kissed Lisa's forehead.