Waiting for him

"I can't believe you still don't give up on Ladybug" "well I can't plagg Ladybug is the only one who stole my heart" "hey Adrien" "oh hey Marinette" Adrien said as Plagg hides behind Adrien, "i- I wanted to invite you to my birthday party today" Marinette said ad Tikki smiles from out of her purse. Adrien looks at the envelope in Marinette's shaking hands, "I'll definitely be on your birthday party." He said as he took the envelope, "okay great I'll see you there" Marinette quickly said as she runs away and hides behind a wall "you did it Marinette you actually gave him the envelope" Tikki said as she smiled at Marinette, Marinette wasn't listening she was thinking of Adrien while she was blushing.

"Why don't you give that girl a chance?" "Who, Marinette?" Adrien laughed "Marinette is just a really good friend Plagg" plagg sighs "fine if you really believe that"

In Marinette's room "Alya I don't know what to wear!" "Chill out gurl it's just your birthday party not a wedding" Marinette was daydreaming about her in a wedding dress and Adrien in a black suit, "Marinette!" Marinette got out of her daydream and looked at Alya "maybe but Adrien will be at my birthday party" "so?" Alya asked confused Marinette stares at her Best friend "so, that means I have to dress in something he'll notice" Alya shakes her head "Mari if you want him to notice you you just have to talk to him" Marinette stumbles while she held her hands on her face, "talk to him?" She asked "yeah, tell him that you like him" Marinette walks from one side to the other, "I can't" she said as she let herself fall on her bed, Alya started laughing as she walks to Marinette's bed, "are you done?" She asked as she helps her best friend standing up, "yeah" "good,come on let's look for something a birthday girl should wear" Alya said.

Meanwhile in Adrien's room Adrien was laying on his bed holding the envelope in his hands, "what's wrong kid?' Plagg asked, "I don't know Plagg it's just... my father probably won't let me go to Marinette's party" "but you told her you'll be there" Adrien sighs as he throws his arms on his bed, "I know..."

At Marinette's party everyone was arriving except one person, "Alya have you seen Adrien?" Marinette asked Alya shook her head, Marinette sighs "I guess he has much important things to do" she said as she runs upstairs to her room, "Marinette don't let the negative thoughts take over you" Tikki said as an Akuma flew closer to Marinette, "you're right Tikki I won't let the negative thoughts take over me." Marinette said as she throws her fist in the air and a smile appears on her face.

"Father, please let me go to Marinette's party" Adrien said as he was sitting at the long table, Gabriel folded his hands and looks at his son, "don't you have better things to do?" Adrien folded his hands into fists "I have enough of you not letting me having fun as all the others" Gabriel sighs "Adrien, you never speak to me with that tone ever again " "Nathalie bring my son to his room he needs a time out"

"Ugh, it's not fair!" Adrien said as he punches a wall, "I need to go to Marinette's party she is one of my closest friends " "but you aren't allowed to get out of your room" Plagg said, "yeah but luckily I know how I can get out of my room, through the window!" "Plagg claws out!"

Marinette was about to go downstairs when suddenly someone enters her room through the window, "Cat Noir?" Marinette said as she looked at the hero, "hey Marinette" cat noir said as he waved, "what are you doing here?" Marinette asked, "I heard it's your birthday today and I wanted to wish you a happy birthday" "that's sweet Cat Noir" "how come you aren't celebrating with the others?" He asks. Marinette exhales as she sits down on her bed, cat noir exhales he knew why, "everything okay?" He asks as he lays his hand on Marinette's hand, "yeah I just wished he would come to my birthday party.." "he?" He asked but he already knew who she was talking about, "Adrien Agreste" Adrien looks at his hands "I'm sorry Marinette" Marinette looks confused at him

"I- mean I'm sorry he didn't come" he quickly said as he got off the bed and left.