I Got You Something

Marinette was standing in her room looking at the box laying on her desk in front of her she was so excited to see what's inside. "Marinette why aren't you opening the box?" Tikki asked as she was floating in front of Marinette "I don't know Tikki." She says as she suddenly hears someone knock on her window climbing up she opens her window seeing Cat Noir smiling. Hey "Cat Noir, what are you doing here has someone being akumatized?" Marinette asked looking around. "No I just wanted to see you" he says. "Oh okay" Marinette says not knowing what else to say. Marinette..I got you something he says as he gives her a bracelet

"Why are you giving me this?" Marinette asks looking at the beautiful bracelet laying in her hand palm

"Well I thought since it was your birthday I should give you a present, do you like it?"

Marinette was silent looking at the bracelet and then back at Cat Noir. Cat Noir blushes slightly "do you want some help putting it on?"

Marinette nods, "if you don't mind"she said looking at Cat Noir. The Hero noticed Marinette's bluebell eyes. "Wow never noticed how beautiful your eyes are." He softly spoke as he put the bracelet around Marinette's wrist.

Marinette's eyes look at the pink box laying on her desk making her think about Adrien then she focused her eyes on Cat Noir thinking about her birthday and when he came wishing her a happy birthday. "Everything okay Princess?" Adrien aka Cat Noir asked noticing Marinette looking at her desk and then back at him.

Yeah everything's fine the sweet girl replied blushing at the nickname.

"You sure?" Cat Noir held her hands pulling her closer towards him. Marinette's cheeks were only getting more red by Cat Noir's sudden move.

He focused his eyes on her's and they stood there for a little time.

Tikki watched everything from behind Adrien's box. And smiled.

Cat Noir made a quick bow and a kiss on Marinette's right hand as he runs towards Marinette's window and left.

Tikki floated beside Marinette, "awe you two look so cute together!" She squealed. Marinette smirks looking at the bracelet.

"Aren't you going to open Adrien's present?" Tikki asks feeling a bit curious.

Marinette looks at the box, "no not yet besides it's really late and I have to make some sketches of some dresses and hats and make them reality." She carries the box and put them on one of her shelves.

Grabbing her pencil she takes a seat at her desk immediately starting to work on the sketches while Tikki helped a bit at making them reality.