Chapter 1

"Okay but how is this gonna help me become a sorceress?" I question as i balance a book on my head while walking to the bookcase then back to master strange. This is my fifth day doing this and i've gotten nowhere with improving my magic.

"This is theoretical. Balance is not only important for things but with magic. In the future you could be in a situation and you must understand with one shift to the right and everything could" He stops and grabs the book to his left and balances it on his hand before tilting it to the right and it falls to the ground, open, bending the pages. "Fall apart. Mess up. Break. Bend. You are the center. You must make sure everything stays. Center." Doctor Strange says to me before heading over to the window, looking down at the very busy New York street. He has been teaching me for quite some time now and yes he is always that deep. How I got him to teach me you ask? I simply wouldn't take no for an answer by that I mean I managed to get on his nerves so much that he finally said yes.

"and here all I thought I had to do was watch over mythical beings and now you tell me I'm in charge of the literal world. Greattt." I say sarcastically. When I first got here I was a mess. My whole world was turned upside down. I hid in my room the whole time, minus when I went to the library, Wong always had a way to make me smile. I think I almost checked out every book. Then I met Stephen, who definitely had me beat. He always seemed to be one book ahead of me. I somehow managed to teach myself alot but Stephen convinced me to finally leave my room and actually attend the classes, to which I almost got kicked out because I questioned alot.

"When can I finally do something exciting? And i'm not saying like watch over a whole city because we know that's definitely wayyy to much for me but you could put me in charge of something somewhat important. Like watching over someone or maybe give me something to do besides balancing a book on my head, which by the way I have mastered perfectly." I ask with a hopeful look on my face.

"Whenever I feel that you are ready for the challenge" He says causing me to sigh and play with my hands. I know he trusts me and wants what's best for me. Obviously this is alot on him and he doesn't want to go around giving jobs to just anybody. Last thing he wants to do is put me somewhere, that he isn't even sure i'm capable of handling. Which i understand completely, but i'm tired of the same thing everyday. So instead of adding anymore stress to the poor guy i shake the thought away before saying

"So what's next doc?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couples hours after a long teaching session, i am now walking down the street on my way back to the sanctum. I finally gave in and went to the store for ice cream. Yes they usually have ice cream back home but nobody ever gets the good kinds, except for Wong, who i would never steal from unless i wanted my head on a sliver platter. He's very serious when it comes to his ice cream. I learned that lesson the hard way.

I walk in and head up the stairs and pass Stephen and a blonde headed dude sitting across from each other. I say hey before walking away. I quickly stop before backing up fast. I look back from the blonde dude, which i now recognize is Thor, then back to strange then back to Thor. What the heck is Thor doing here!?!

"I leave for what thirty minutes and freaking Thor is here! What the heck is happening?" I exclaim while glaring at Stephen. Did he know he was going to be here today and didn't even tell me? He knows i have an obsession on Thor and Loki and all things Asgrad. In high school i read every mythical book about Asgrad that i could get my hands on. He sighs and leans his hand on his forehead. While Thor just looks at us confused.