8. Tyler x Jorja

"Dammit!"

JORJA YELLED, her finger bleeding whilst trying to cut Potatoes for the Potato Salad she was making.

"Jorja, are you good in there?"

Tyler called out from the Living Room, getting no answer. Sighing, he got up to survey the situation for his own eyes.

Jorja tried looking for BandAids, frustrated as she couldn't spot them. Tyler's eyes immediately went to her curvy bottom half, her loose shorts riding up as she stood on her tippy toes.

"Yo,"

"I cut myself!"

"Doing what?"

Jorja pointed at the cutting board, Tyler laughing, Jorja flushing red from being embarrassed.

"Aw, you need a bandage before you get Chlymydia."

"Wh-"

Tyler gripped her arm, noticing the wound was quite deep. He impulsively licked the dark maroon liquid sliding down her hand, catching her off guard.

He made eye contact with Jorja, smirking at her wide puzzled eyes in amusement.

"Mmm, sweet."

"Oh God that can't be safe, Tyler!"

"So?"

Tyler raised an eyebrow, his hands gripping her shapely ass firmly, desire getting the best of him now that he was alone with such an attractive girl.

"What are y-"

Jorja was cut off by him kissing her, shoving her against the fridge with a bang on the back of her head, pain shooting through her veins.

"Ow! Tyler, stop!"

"Don't lie to me, Jorja. You know you want this dick,"

Tyler whispered, Jorja bit her lip and nodded, sighing as he kissed her neck, nipping at it with his teeth like he was trying to rip her flesh off.

"You're so hot that I could eat your fine ass up right now!"

Jorja gasped as he stuck her hand down her cotton panties, rubbing against her now wet pussy vigorously.

"T-Tyler,"

"Shit, you're wet as fuck...someone's ready, hm?"

Jorja legs immediately spread as Tyler soon brought her bloody finger towards her own vagina, making her rub her pink folds.

"A-ah!"

"Mmm, look at you right now..."

Tyler kissed her before unzipping his pants, making her get on her knees. The lightskinned girl fulfilled his fantasy checklist in his head, wanting to defile Jorja in every way possible.

After she grabbed onto his 10 inch throbbing dark cock, Tyler groaned at  the sight of her sucking his dick like a pro.

"Damn....fuck, that's it, oh just like that!"

Jorja slobbered on his length, spit dripping down her chin as precum formed, Tyler's eyes rolling as she took one of his balls in her mouth, sucking and grazing her teeth on it.

"Jorja-"

He came in her mouth, saving some for her face which she happily accepted, Jorja's face covered in semen.

Tyler made her sit on the counter, forcing her legs wide. She watched him lick and suck on her pink folds, spreading them and fingering her as he ate her out like it was his last meal.