At the Rehersal

Erin's POV

We had the town hall to practise for the R5 tour. it was a small one, only in the surrounding area of Storybrooke. Ella, who was mine and Ell's sister and also the mayor, only let us go to a certain town before we have to come back.
I was sitting on one of the chairs next to Ella. it was good to see her in normal clothes rather than a knee length pencil skirt, a blouse and a blazer. I looked at the guys and Rydel who were setting up on stage. Riker kept looking at me throughout.
He was always telling me that I looked really familiar from elsewhere.
"I swear I knew you before we met." he would say.
"How is that possible?" I would reply.
"I don't know. it's just a gut feeling."
I walked to the back of the hall for a sound check. of course, Ell's drums drowned out the singing.
"Turn the mic up!" I yelled as Ell was going crazy on the drums.
"What?!" Ross yelled back.
"Turn the mic up!" I shouted.
"What?!"
I went over, wrapped my arms around Ell and pulled him off the stool, causing him to tumble into a backwards roll.
"Turn the mic up. I can't hear you from the back." I said normally.
"Ohhhh." Ross said as they all turned their microphones up.
"What was that for?" Ell said, dusting himself off.
"You weren't going to shut up." I answered, smirking at him.
He shook his head and sighed, writing back on the stool.

When rehearsals were over, we went to Granny's Diner. We sat down at the booth and ordered some milkshakes.
"I swear I knew you before we met." Riker said again.
"Riker, that's impossible." i said, getting sick of it.
I walked out and went to the house. as it was the mayors house, it was pretty big ass.
I was in my room looking at the big oak wardrobe when I phone dinged.
I picked it up and noticed I had a text from Riker.

R - Riker
E - Erin

R- where are you? I'm sorry!
E - it's ok, Riker. But we've been in Storybrooke for as long as we can remember. how would we have known each other before that?
R - idk.
E - exactly
R - but udk either
E - wut do you mean?
R - you don't know that we didn't!
E - maybe I don't, but it's impossible, so I'm 99.9% sure that we didn't.
R - well where are you?
E - home.
R- On my way

I dropped my phone on the bed and looked back at the wardrobe.
I opened it and went through my clothes.
I dragged the dress I wore for Savannah's (rikers savannah) birthday party. then I noticed a door handle at the back.
I pulled at it. and it revealed another rack. with something on it. I pulled it out and looked at it. it was a blood red cloak.