Chapter 3: Santa

We wake up in a cave, next to Santa, tied up. I yell; "SANTA! ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED!". Santa sighs, "there's no hope. The monsters brainwashed the elves, and we can't do anything about it." I look over at an elf guarding us, asleep. I look at Santa, and say "Santa, we can do this. I know exactly how we can get out. Just follow my moves." I exhale, as I've been holding my breath while they tied me up, so the ropes get loose. I began to untie santas ropes, and my friend's. We sneak up to the sleeping elf, and take his keys. we lock ourselves out of the cell, and run out of the cave. I spot a Motorbike, and yell at my friend, and Santa, to get on. we start riding it, and the monster-wolf spots us. I go as fast as I can, and it chases after us. I yell "HANG ON GUYS, IT'S CATCHING UP! CAN ONE OF YOU THROW SOMETHING AT IT?!" Santa pulls a fridge out of his magic bag, and throws it. The monster-wolf catches it, and throws it back at us. The motorbike flips over, and we fall off. The monster-wolf runs up to us, and grabs all of us, and bangs us against the motorbike. I go unconscious.

The monster-wolf says to the other monsters, "dinners ready." everyone cheers, and drags out the big kettle.

THE END!