The troublemaker

just a warning first ⚠️ this story MIGHT contain smut later on. I will put a warning on those chapters tho. It WILL contain vulgar language cause Miu and Kokichi. And it MIGHT contain other background ships. Das it, enjoy this shit bitch

"The halls were just as full of friends as usual" Kaito thought. He went out of  his way to stay up and talk to each and every one of them. He still had a good amount of time before class begun. Kaito noticed some familiar blonde locks of hair walking a bit ahead of him. Kaede Akamatsu. "She's probably up for a conversation" Kaito thought optimistically as he excitedly did a small jog over to her. Kaede smiled and turned her head to face Kaito as she saw him jogging up to her through the crowded halls of Hopes Peak.

Hopes peak has an option  where you can continue studying on. So instead of having to attend another college you can continue your studies at Hopes peak. 

"Hey Akamatsu" He said with a big grin as he kept a steady pace walking besides her. She smiled back. "Hi Momota! Are you excited about the new student that's coming today?" she asked with excitement twirling around in her eyes. "New student?!" The aspiring astronaut asked in shock. He totally forgot about that, can't be his fault that the teacher announced it like 7 months ago though. Kaede let out a short laugh. "Yeah we'll meet the student soon!" She said as she tilted her head with a soft smile. Momota stayed up for a second. "So does *everyone* know about this?" He asked slowly. She shrugged. "Apparently not" she joked before she started walking to the classroom again.

"I gotta make sure that they feel comfortable and welcome here!" The ultimate astronaut thought to himself before he ran to the classroom.

As he opened the door the only people there were Tojo, Akamatsu and  Saihara. Kaito, loud as usual went over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Sidekick!" He said with a big grin. Saihara flinched and turned around. His olive eyes blinking nervously a couple of times before he let out a sigh of relief. "Kaito" he said in his soft voice with a nod.

 Saihara has always been the quiet and soft type. Sometimes in stressful situations he would gain a grain of confidence and he could work great as a leader. Momota cherished those moments as he felt so proud over his 'sidekick'. 

As Momota and Saihara chatted, the other member of their  friend group entered the classroom quietly. Not unnoticed though. "Haru-maki! Over here!" Momota loudly called out as he waved with his arms. An unnoticeable blush crept over the cold brunettes cheeks as she rolled her eyes and went over to her friends. 

She would never tell anyone, but she has the biggest crush on Kaito. Harukawa used to be so alone cause of her talent. She was considered dangerous and untrustworthy. After all..who would willingly hang out with an assassin? Apparently the big space idiot. Cause he started hanging out with her all the time, leaving him on her mind 24/7.

As oblivious as he was to her feelings she never really felt the need to confess to him. 

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

About 10 minutes later all the classmates were gathered in the classroom, as well as their teacher. 

"So as some of you know, the new student is coming today! He should actually be here any moment no-" the teacher begun, but fittingly her talk got interrupted by a loud knocking on the door. "Oh" she said with a smile before she carefully went over and opened the door. A murmur went through the classroom, everyone holding their breath waiting for the new student to show themselves. Suddenly a surprisingly short boy for being 19 years old walked inside. The way he wakes over to the front of the classroom seemed playful, almost mischievous. Momota as well as some other students quickly noticed the unnaturally pale, porcelain skin the boy had.

 He had an innocent look on his face. "Please introduce yourself; name and talent" the teacher asked the student. His innocent look quickly turned into a mischievous one. "Kokichi Ouma, ultimate supreme leader. I would not care if you called me ultimate leader, ultimate dictator or ultimate dick-" he said with a big grin until the teacher interrupted him. "Okay okay thats enough thank you! I hope you all will treat Mr. Ouma well. You can take a seat over there" the teacher said nervously and motioned over to the chair next to Miu Iruma. Ouma smiled and jumped into the chair next to Iruma. The inventor already seemed to be fond of him. 

Ouma now sat in the chair in front of Momota. The astronaut didn't even hesitate to poke the boys shoulder. Ouma turned around and blinked his big and excited amethyst eyes at Momota. Momota gave him a big grin and reached out his hand. "Kaito Momota, ultimate astronaut! I hope you'll feel welcome!" He said quickly and happily. The smaller boy raised an eyebrow before he shook Kaitos hand. "It's a pleasure" Ouma said with a grin. 

"I was just about to introduce myself and then ya just snatched him you cocksucker!" The inventor that sat besides Ouma whined. Kokichi turned his attention to the whining inventor. She quickly noticed this and cleared her throat. "Gorgeous girl genius, Miu Iruma! Golden looks and golden brain!" She said confidently. "Ultimate inventor" she said quietly after that when she noticed Ouma waiting for her talent.

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

After the lesson Maki, Shuichi and Kaito sat down at a bench in the hall. "What do ya guys think about the new guy?" Kaito asked as he put his arms around his friends. "I kinda..g-got too shy to introduce myself" Shuichi mumbled and hid behind his cap. "He seems like a menace." Maki quickly answered. Kaito sighed. "Well we don't know him yet" Kaito shrugged. Maki fidgeted with her ponytail. "I don't like those cocky fuckers" she muttered under her breath.

 "Are you guys talking shit about me?" A sad voice whined, from what sounded like the ceiling. Kaito definitely remembered that as Oumas voice. You could also hear an oh so familiar female voice laughing at this. "Iruma and Ouma" Maki whispered. Kaito looked up and saw the two of them sitting at one of the ceiling beams

(I imagine the beams kinda looking like that 💪)

"How the fuck are we even supposed to get down from here" Miu giggled. Kaito just kinda stared at them before he spoke. "I think the real question is how did you even get up there?" Momota asked with a huff. "Parkour" Kokichi answered with a grin. Maki sighed and tugged on Kaitos sleeve. "Let's just leave these weird-" she said before she got interrupted. "Yo who are those two emos?" Ouma laughed and pointed at Saihara and Harukawa. "Don't call them that! They're my sidekicks!" Momota said defensively. Maki crossed her arms and Shuichi hid behind his cap. "Psst psst, Momota will you catch us if we crash down from here?" Ouma asked mischievously. Kaito huffed. "Catch yourselves". 

Maki finally had enough and grabbed both Momota and Saihara to drag them both away from the other two.

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

That's it brub 💪💪👹

Leave comments and give me a heart and stuff 💪💪

I finna write the next part nooo0oow

And the plot will start shaping 😩 I just needed to get this over with

Expect some 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 And some 🤬😠. The latter will come first tho 😒