Chapter 1: The Class Thomas

Scene A

Narrator: Humans make decisions for themselves that makes them special to other species, but difficulties come and go to their lives especially when it comes to the emotion called love. How does love conquer their lives and became love wars..

Narrator: Welcome to Magisteria Academy the highest institution for developing gifted students which dedicated for the future of the country, The Republic of Zurokou.

Narrator: Zurokou was just one of the countries of the world known as Alto Pacifico formed 10 years ago. The Government believed that they have the duty to protect the peace and order of the whole world however many difficulties are lie ahead.

Narrator: Dreams are yet to unfold but war will soon begin how can the Magisteria Academy help the republic to resolve the upcoming war?

Narrator: Class Thomas, A special section for the best gifted students of the academy shall send to the battle field to stop the war at all cost but how these young ones will save their country if they are already in war with mix emotions they face each day?

Narrator: Now let’s begin our journey to Love Wars of Class Thomas.

Scene B

Setting: Classroom – Grade 10-Class Thomas

Narrator: All students are inside the classroom waiting for their adviser this school year.

Asuna: Who will be our adviser this year? Who do you think?.. hey Jhoan?!, Rain?,.. Cassandra?...

Jhoan: Sorry, I’m busy playing this new cube I have.

Rain: Anyway what’s that again?

Cassandra: She was trying to ask who would be our new adviser.

Jhoan: Asuna just don’t think too much like a burden the topic for you, whoever our adviser would be I’m sure it will be the same as last year, catch my drift?

Asuna: Yeah, drifthead!..

Jhoan: blah!! blah!!

Narrator: While the girls busy talking, the boys on the other hand we’re also busy playing board games at the back then suddenly a professor came in and they hastily took their sits.

Alvinus: Good Morning, Class if you think I’ m your adviser for this school year well I am not!

Jhoan: Wrong? Wews..

Alvinus: Quiet!.. for a while I’ll take in charge of this class since your adviser is gone busy. By the way I’m Professor Alvinus Griffindoor.

Kenji: So who is our real adviser?

Alvinus: stop asking or I’ll strip your mouth!

Kenji: okay…

Alvinus: Class I woul like to introduce your new classmate this year, Reon come inside..

Rain: O M G!!! He’s cute!!!

Alvinus: Reon why don’t you introduce yourself…

Reon: I’m Reon, Reon Zhorron Peters nice to meet all of you.

Narrator: After Reon introduce himself the door suddenly open and a student caught the scene.

Emerald: Sorry I’m late sir!!

Alvinus: What’s your name young lady?

Emerald: Emerlad Alexis Grandei sir…

Narrator: Emerald’s eyes stared Reon then her cheeks turned red. This scene waste 30 seconds that made Professor Alvinus angry.