Part 7

Tae: Look, I have an idea.

JK: what Idea?

Tae: listen to me carefully; you are not useless or anything. My appa doesn't love and trust anyone normally but he really likes you and believe in you because you are so talented. Firstly you have to believe in yourself, you already succeeded to change your nature. Keep this nature with all the employees, motivate them, make progress in your father's hard work company and in between you can also take out time for your music lessons.

JK: *surprisingly* you are talking like mature person, Where do you learn all this?

Tae: I know am smart and always get first prize in management.

JK: I'm impressed; you can work with me also as my manager.

Tae: Not interested, because I charge a lot *laughing*

JK: Then I have to think about it again. *laughing*

[Their all trip field with laughing and giggling, after some time they reach their destination.]

|| Outside Bogum's office||

Tae: *pulling JK's hand* come kookie, let's meet Bogum Hyung.

JK: NO! actually I have to reach Seoul, my mom is waiting for me and my best friend (Tae) also gave me amazing advice so I have to follow that and make my father proud. *wink at him*

Tae: Kookie I will miss you, but you have to come when my wedding is fixed.

JK: Sure bear, I will miss you too. Now go and meet your love. Bye, take care and call me whenever you need anything ok!

Tae: Bye kookie!

Tae POV: I don't know why but I feel really heavy in my heart. He is going without turning back, maybe he have some urgent work, that's why he is going without meeting Bogum Hyung.

JK POV: I said my goodbye and move back towards my car, I am hiding my tears. Yes, I am crying because I like him. I never felt this with anyone in my life. I just start my car without turning back and look Tae into the side mirror; he is still standing there and waiting for me to say bye but I didn't say anything and move towards Seoul. I think my mom and company is waiting for me. It's time for a new start.

Time Skip

A/N: JK reached his house and hugged his mom tightly. She is angry but shocked after saw tears in Jungkook's eyes.

Mrs. Jeon: Bunny, what happened? I am so tensed, it's been a week you didn't inform me and we found your car and phone at the railway station. I thought you never come again.

JK: I missed you mom! I just go somewhere for my mental peace but I guess now I am fine. I am sorry for my behavior mom; I really wanted to make you and dad proud. I wanted to make my company once again at 1st place. *teary eyes*

Mrs. Jeon: stop crying bunny *crying also* is this my son's words or someone else is talking. I am already proud of my bunny.

JK: let's go mom, we have to work a lot.

Mrs. Jeon: *laughing* bunny it's evening already and you are looking tired. First go and freshen up and then take your dinner. We will discuss all this tomorrow.

JK: ok mom.

||Next morning At Jeon's Company||

JK: Good Morning everyone, Ms. Lisa {his Secretary} arrange directors meeting now. I want every directors and investors in my meeting within 30 min.

Lisa: OK Sir! *shockingly*

[In meeting, JK impress everyone with his new ideas. His company manufactures and design soft toys and plushy. Every investor is ready to invest in his ideas and believe in him. This meeting is totally successful and beneficial for his company. Everyone is shocked with the new behavior and nature of Jungkook. It's seems like Jungkook is totally a different person now. He invented lots of toys and plushy in 'bear' variant which is totally a Big Hit. His company earns lots of profit day by day.]

||Time skip to 6 months||

[In these 6 months, JK miss Tae a lot, each and every day. He has a picture of Tae and him with Kim family, which was taken by Jimin during their dinner. Jungkook thought that Tae already got married with Bogum because he didn't contact him. Now he is getting ready for a party, which is organized by his company on a successful deal. There would be lots of live media and reporters who going to interview him. During party event, JK giving amazing answers of all questions asked by reporters while...]

||At KIM House||

Jimin: (while watching TV) AMMA APPA COME FASTTT. *shouting*

Mrs. Kim: Yeaa... why are you shouting?

Mr. Kim: you make me deaf one-day chim, what happen?

Jimin: Look who's on the TV. {Showing JK's live interview} He is not Park Jungkook, he is very famous Jeon Company's owner Jeon Jungkook and he is not live in Busan, he is living in Seoul.

Mr. Kim: NO NO you must be mistaken, our Tae can't say lie to me.

Jimin: appa look at the news, this is live news from Seoul and Jeons Company also situated in Seoul only.

Mr. Kim: *angrily* J-Hope go and confirm this news, it's time to meet real Jeon Jungkook and find out the truth.

[After sometime, J-hope confirms the real identity of Jungkook and Mr. Kim decided to go Seoul and meet Jungkook. He has many questions in his mind. He is now also doubt the love of Tae and Jungkook weather it's true or fake. In his thoughts, Mrs. Kim advise him to be calm and have a proper conversation with Jungkook and also tell him to meet Tae and ask whether he is happy or not. Mr. Kim and J-hope are now moving towards Seoul.]

[After 3 hours, they finally reach Seoul and way towards Jeons Company. They ask the Receptionist to meet Jungkook but she is not allowing them without any appointments. After sometime, Jungkook hear many noises outside of cabin.]

JK: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OUTSIDE? This is my company or any local market?

[JK is very angry while coming outside but froze in his place when he saw Mr. Kim and J-hope.]

Security: Sorry sir, but they are forcefully coming to your cabin and Ms. Lisa called us.

*

*

*

Please Do share your feedbacks in comment section!