ten years ago under the sycamore tree

"Zhan-ge, I don't want to leave, I want to marry you!!" The boy tearfully hugged him, sniffing loudly but still tried to hold back his tears. 

His heart's constricted by the view of this beautiful boy, only 15 at that time, with teary eyes full of love and hands clutching him tight as if never wanting to let go. 

But he had to go.

His mother's death took a toll on his father, and he decided to move out of the country, to try to escape from his heartache, and Yibo as his only son and heir was going to go with him.

"Yibaobao…" That was his nickname for this crybaby. "I will be here when you get back. I will wait for you. Don't be sad." He drove his hand in the beautiful blonde hair and cupped his face tenderly, giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"Zhan-ge, you have to wait for me. I will be back for you." There was a silent determination in his eyes, showing the other that he already made a pact for himself. "Can you promise me one thing though, Zhan-ge?"

"Anything for you." He kissed the top of his head fondly. God, he really loved this kid.

"I want to make a marriage pact."

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrow, but decided to entertain the boy. 

"Oh?"

"If you reach thirty and you're still single, I want us to get married."

He thought that this boy's obsession with him will wane over time, so he agreed to it if only just to ease his mind.

"Okay, Yibaobao, whatever you said."

"Yibaobao?" His eyes were still in daze, his pupils were blown. He's looking at the man before him, eyes unfocused. The memories flooded back into his brain, the memory of that one particular summer.

"Welcome back, Zhan-ge…" Yibo grinned and caught Xiao Zhan's mouth in a hot searing kiss that made him forget his own name temporarily.

Yibo kissed like a parched man and Xiao Zhan was his oasis. He licked and nipped and bit and tasted everything within his reach, while his hands followed. 

Xiao Zhan felt the younger man climb on his lap, and continued with him opening his buttons off his shirt. His own yukata slipped off, showing one tattooed shoulder, which tempted the older bad, as he gave in and bit the shoulder hard. Right on one of the peonies, until it bleeds. 

"Aah… Zhan-ge, I don't know that you are a biter… guess I'll find out more after tonight…" he flashed his mischievous grin, then continued kissing his precious Zhan-ge until he couldn't breathe.

Xiao Zhan's own hand roamed the inside of Yibo's kimono, and found out that he wore nothing underneath. His breath hitched.

"Did you plan this… seduction?" He tried to form the words out of the single brain cell he had left from all the lust that attacked him so suddenly.

"What seduction, Zhan-ge?" Yibo continued to leisurely kiss the nape of Xiao Zhan's neck, and nipped his Adam's apple lightly. "We're gonna get married soon, so no need for any formality between us… ahh, yes." He rubbed himself into Xiao Zhan like a cat in heat.

Xiao Zhan was very much enjoying the kiss and the friction  between his clothed manhood with the other's naked one, when one word came clear into his mind.

"Married?" 

He struggled to come out of his lust haze, and groan when Yibo bit his neck.

"Yibo, stop. We need to talk." He regretfully pushed Yibo away. But Yibo, being a stubborn little gremlin, latched himself into Xiao Zhan, and his hands deftly unzipped his pants to free his hard cock.

"Later."

Then he put Xiao Zhan's leaking cock into his mouth, enveloping the velvety shaft fully, making the older man hissed and drove his hand into those luscious hair. His head bobbed up and down, slowly at first, dragging every movement to the point of Xiao Zhan's seeing stars. His hand cupped the balls and played with it expertly, while the other one squeezed his asscheek.

Xiao Zhan moaned, and arched his body, putting his cock deeper into Yibo's mouth. It seemed that the younger one didn't have any gag reflex, judging by how easily he accommodated the cock inside his throat.

He felt the pressure's building inside his gut, and his movements became erratic, pumping inside those sinful lips, fucking the mouth faster and faster until finally he exploded and he sees stars. Yibo lapped every single drop of the cum greedily before he went back up, a sly smile on his face and a drop of cum on the corner of his mouth. Then he kissed Xiao Zhan open mouthedly as if wanting him to taste himself.

He knew it should be gross, but the way Yibo kissed him, as if he is the most precious thing in the world, melted him right there and then, and he submitted to this young man when his hands deftly shed his pants and the rest of his clothes off.

"Mm, you taste so good Zhan-ge, I don't know how I lived this long and never tasted you before…" Yibo removed his own yukata and revealed a huge erection, flushing and leaking so prettily. Xiao Zhan's mouth watered as he looked at the beautiful cock, jutting from the soft looking nest of hair, stealing all of his attention.

"Like what you see?"

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo, and without further words, he pulled him closer, and inserted that huge mast inside of his own mouth. He loved hearing the tiny gasp sounds that Yibo made, so he pushed the cock deeper inside him greedily.

"Not so fast, Zhan-ge…" Yibo panted so hard when he grabbed Xiao Zhan's hair and dragged his mouth away from his cock. "I want to put my cock inside you. May I?" He waited for his response, and when Xiao Zhan gave a tiny nod, he pushed him down to the soft tatami.

He laid down on his back and opened his thigh instinctively. God knows how long ago since the last time he had sex. 

Too long.  

He felt the warm hands caressing every inch of his body, worshipping him in a way that no one's ever done to him and he felt warm inside.

"You're so beautiful, Zhan-ge…" Yibo peppered him with kisses all over his body. "Wonder why no one's claimed you before." He bit the inside of the thigh, right at the softest skin closest to the rim and it made Xiao Zhan's cock jump to life. "But I guess, it's my luck then, I get to have you as we promised before." 

Xiao Zhan felt the hot breath near his fluttering hole, and the next second he felt a hot jab of a soft tongue inside. He moaned lewdly by the sensation, he arched his back but Yibo pushed him down.

"Relax, baobao, let me just love you tonight…"

Xiao Zhan felt all kinds of mixed feelings right at this time, but his visions were blackened by the lust and all he could hear was Yibo's voice crooning to him in a foreign language. It did something to his inside. So when the first finger entered him, he almost cum right there and then.

"You're so perfect, baobao, so beautiful, and you opened up so well for me…" Yibo kissed his mouth languidly, while his finger's moved slowly in and out at first. 

Xiao Zhan enjoyed the feeling of being breached slowly, but tonight he needed more than that. He needed to be owned. He needed rough sex. And he knew Yibo could give him all of that. 

Yibo seemed to sense the restlessness and he put the second finger inside rather forcefully, scissoring the older open. He grazed that sweet spot inside and it made Xiao Xhan buck and almost yell from the movement.

"Yibo… aahh… Yibaobao… please, I need you inside me now…" he tried to pull Yibo closer but Yibo stopped him. He mewled from the loss of the feeling inside, but then Yibo came and held him close, lining his now sheathed cock with his rim. He pulled him closer and closer until he felt the first breach and he gasped.  

Dear Lord

Yibo was huge. 

"Are you okay, Zhan-ge?" Yibo looked concerned enough to stop his movement.

Xiao Zhan was seeing stars, but he wanted more, so he used his legs to drag Yibo closer and in turn, the cock was inside him in one smooth movement.

It burned

But it was a good kind of burn, so he moved his hips in tiny circles, making Yibo groan.

"You'll be the death of me, Zhan-ge…" he moved, faster now, slapping harshly. The sounds echoed in the room, making it more real and sexy. 

"Baobao… I-I almost cum… ahhh" Yibo's movements were now frantic, not as smooth as before. 

Xiao Zhan responded by pulling him closer and kissing him hard. "Let's cum together, baobei…" 

Yibo's hand grabbed his hard cock and moved fast, seeking relief. The heat was building faster and faster until it tilted them to the edge, they were both cum with a loud yell.