Two Can Play This Game ch.7

"Now, do you want to wreak havoc?"

Before anything else was said, Xiao Zhan moved closer to the prince, grabbed him, and kissed him hard until the air had gone from both of their lungs.

"Wow, Zhan ge, if only I knew since back then that you were turned on by violence, I would have revealed myself to you much, much sooner.." Yibo grinned, lips swollen, and hair ruffled. Xiao Zhan traced his finger from his cheekbones to his jaw line, eyes ablazed from the fire within.

"Maybe you should.." then he proceeds to kiss Yibo senseless again until both of their members are hard from the friction of their closeness, and when Yibo gasps for air, Xiao Zhan bites his neck hard.

"Zhan ge, ah... Zhan ge, we should stop, damnit, do you want to catch the fake red king? Ooh, that feels so good.." Yibo clutched Xiao Zhan's hair hard, and dragged him closer until there's no space at all between them.

"I missed you so much, baobei, I wondered, every night, why did you leave me so suddenly like that when you were just in my arms that morning." Xiao Zhan moved his hand to Yibo's backside and squeezed it, making him jolted in surprise.

"If you don't stop now, there will be no coming back, ge, you will be mine forever, I will never let you go ever again, for whatever reason, do you understand?" Yibo looks at him, eyes serious.

"And what makes YOU think I want you to let me go?" Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo, and the understanding dawned.

"If you say so." And Yibo dragged him to bed.

Although Xiao Zhan was the older and more experienced one, he let the prince take the reign, and he did it with a lot of care, kissing and touching with every piece of clothing off, until they were skin to skin, hot from all the touch alone. Yibo took the time to wait for Xiao Zhan to look at him, and when he finally did, he kissed him tenderly.

"Zhan ge, I just want to say this first, before we take another step further and before I forget my own name."

Xiao Zhan looked at him, knowing that whatever it is, must be important for Yibo to pause mid-lust.

"Zhan ge, didi ai ni..." 

The look that Yibo gave him, melted his insides. It was so tender, full of love and hope, so different a person from the mischievous little lion that wrecked his heart a month ago.

"You always do that." Xiao Zhan tucked the stray hair from behind his ear.

"Always do what?" He frowned at the unexpected reply.

"Always the first to do everything, first to break my heart, first to make me realize that I can love someone this much, first to..."

"Wait, wait, go back..." he pushed his body onto his elbow now, wanting to make sure he did not hear wrong.

"I said, you're always the first to say everything, including I love you." Xiao Zhan pulled the younger's body onto him, cupping his face. "I just want you to know that I love you too, baobei, it's always been you." And finally he kissed him softly, kissing the tears that's falling down on his face.

"Did you really mean it, Zhan ge?" 

His face looks so much younger now, streaked with tears and disbelief.

"Well, I guess I have this lifetime to prove it to you."

Xiao Zhan kissed the tears-streaked face, tenderly at first, cupping the angelic face of the younger prince. Yibo trembled at the love gestured from the older one, and he managed to pull closer, and nestled himself between the older's thighs.

"I want you inside me, baobei"

Yibo stopped his kissing, and looked at the older man hesitantly. 

"Are you sure, Zhan ge? I mean, I never..." he bites his luscious lips.

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure, and don't worry, I will teach you how." Xiao Zhan put his hand on the younger's hips, pulling him closer.

Then Xiao Zhan flips Yibo onto his back. He looks down at Yibo, holding his hands above his head with a smile that brings extremely naughty thoughts into the prince's mind.

The first time Yibo was on Xiao Zhan's bed, he was a confident little lion, ready to seduce this gorgeous older man. But today, the young prince seemed to lose his bravado and looked more like his age. He wanted to worship this man, to touch and kiss him everywhere. But with a lot of thoughts running through his head, he didn't know where to begin so he just let Xiao Zhan take the lead. Fortunately, Xiao Zhan seemed to understand what was going on in his mind, so he just winked at him and started to guide the young prince's hands to his own body, and put it on his slim waist.

Yibo gasped. He was unable to take his eyes off Xiao Zhan's body. It has the color and texture of warm honey, unblemished and peppered with constellations of beauty marks. He wanted to touch and kiss them one by one, until he finally could remember every single placement. But he was a patient man, and he would do that some other time.

Xiao Zhan traced a line from Yibo's Adam's apple, down to his navel and touched his hard cock, stroked it, before back up again. Yibo followed every move with his sharp gaze, not wanting to miss every single action. He put a stop on Xiao Zhan's hand, and mirrored it to the older with his mouth.

Xiao Xhan gasped by the sudden attack of warmth on his cock, enveloping him fully and enthusiastically. He drove his hand through Yibo's hair, and pulled it a bit to see him straight in his eyes.

"Good boy." 

Those two words stirred something within the young prince's belly, and he preened just by being called a good boy by the one person he would do anything for.

Xiao Zhan enjoyed being blown by the younger one, but he had something else in mind, so he put a stop to the younger's movement, and pulled him up. He kissed him hard, and stroked his cock, smearing the precum around to smooth his way.

He could hear Yibo's breath hitched, and his body tensed around his hands.

"Are you ready, baobei?" He whispered those seemingly innocent words into the younger's ear, but the effect seems lethal because he could feel the cock twitch in his hand. 

He laughed, and moved a bit to take the lube and condom from his bedside drawer.

"Here, put this on your fingers, then warm it before you put it inside me." Xiao Zhan squirted the lube into Yibo's trembling hand, and he quickly warmed it. 

Xiao Zhan laid back down and spread his leg to show his most intimate part to the young prince.

Yibo looked at him, mesmerized, before whispering into Xiao Zhan's ear. "Beautiful." Then he pushed one finger inside.

It stings .

But in a good way.

He felt the younger's intense gaze on him and he literally melted. This man wanted so much to pleasure him, and who was he to decline all that? 

"Good?" The younger asked in a strained voice.

"Put in another, baobei, and kiss me." He pulled Yibo closer and kissed him hard, trying to show him how much he meant to him. He gasped when he felt the second finger in. 

"Yes, yes, ah… you're so good to me… " Xiao Zhan arched his back to get closer to the younger prince.

Yibo instinctively curled his fingers and hit the sweet spot that made Xiao Zhan almost blind with lust, he mewled and hung onto his shoulder.

"Another, baobei, it's alright, I can take it…" his eyes shone with trust and love, making Yibo almost cum at once. But he held it in and put another finger in.

"I'm ready, baobei…" Xiao Zhan whispered into Yibo's ear, moving his hips seductively, grinding their erection. Yibo growled and pulled his fingers out.

He took the condom and put it on before slathering it with lube, then he lined his cock with the opening on Xiao Zhan's hole. He put the head in, and Xiao Zhan gasped.

"Okay, Ge?" 

Xiao Zhan couldn't answer because of the assault of his every senses, so he just nodded, his pupil dilated to almost a black hole. When he sensed that Yibo was still waiting for his answer, he moved his hips slowly to take another inch, then another inch in.

Gosh he's so big!

He felt almost overwhelmed by the sheer size of the manhood that almost split him in half, but he calmed himself down. He didn't want to make the younger one feel more vulnerable than he already is, so he pulled him closer and kissed him.

"You're so good to me, baobei, don't worry, I can handle it…" he moved his hips so that finally he sheathed all the girth inside him.

"Ge… shit, you're so tight… I don't think I can last long… " Yibo panted hard and it took every ounce of his self control not to move like his body told him to do.

Xiao Zhan seemed to sense his distress, that's why he kissed him, murmuring sweet, encouraging words like, "you're so good for me…", "so gorgeous", and the ultimate declaration of all, "I love you, and I can't stop thinking about you…". It all made Yibo feel very loved, and finally relaxed a bit.

Xia Zhan moved his hips slowly at first. But after he tasted the delicious friction from the huge cock dragging his inner wall, causing electroshock with every friction, he started to move faster and faster until he felt the younger one move more frantically. He could feel the tension building from his lower belly and he finally chased his own pleasure and bit the younger's shoulder before shooting the white ribbons all over his abdomen. Yibo felt the pressure from the orgasm squeeze his cock tighter and the pain on his shoulder and it only made him more aroused as he thrusts a few more times before finally losing in the haze of pleasure and releasing his orgasm with a long groan.

Xiao Zhan was still in a daze when he felt Yibo nuzzle his neck. He smiled and then threaded his fingers through Yibo's long hair. Pulling lightly on his hair, he lifted the younger man's head from his neck and smiled up at him.

"So, how does it feel, to have lost your virginity? Do you have... thoughts?" He gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"Mm... other than when can we do this again?"

"Hmm... how shameless of you." He hit him lightly on the back, before he dragged him up.

"Let's see how fast you can learn to fuck in various places."

Yibo shivered by the seduction in the older's voice, and his cock twitched to life.

"I see you have the stamina of a young stallion, so I hope you don't disappoint. You. Me. Bathroom. Now."

Yibo gladly followed the older's order.