autumn breeze ch.2

"Do you want to get into the bath with me?" Wei Wuxian tilted his head in a teasing manner, making Lan Wangji snap out of his reverie, and blushed.

"I'm sorry, go on, I'll be right outside." He turned around and left, leaving a little bit of crack on the door.

He was so thoughtful, and nice, and sexy… god, just kill me now. He spotted his half mast, and groaned. "Even you agree, eh?" He proceeded to wrap his hand around his manhood and move, slowly at first while thinking about the other person behind the door. It didn't take long for him to reach the edge of his orgasm, and he moaned out loud, forgetting where he was.

Lan Wangji heard him.

Of course he heard him, they're basically just a few feet apart.

And the way he moaned loudly , made him think of indecent thoughts. Lewd thoughts.

He thought of nothing when he took off Wei Ying's shoes. Then Wei Ying's shirt. It just hit him right in the gut when he saw the first strip of the glistening wet skin.

The skin under the shirt was perfect; white, smooth, unblemished, and there's a constellation of beauty marks all over his body.

He felt something stirred under his belt, and he couldn't move.

Until Wei Ying teased him to join him in the bath.

Oh, how he'd love to join him, and do… things to him.

But he restrained himself.

He didn't want to appear like a predator, saving someone only to… use him. Not that he ever did that. Ever. He didn't even remember if he ever was interested in anyone like this before.

He was still sitting on the couch, contemplating about his life, when he heard the gasp.

Even the gasp was so sexy.

"Lan Zhan! Why are you still sitting there in your wet clothes? You're gonna catch a cold!"

He was being dragged to the bathroom by a bathrobe-clad Wei Ying, with his face scrubbed clean and his skin smell like sandalwood, his favorite scent. His long hair was still wet from the bath, and he never saw anything more beautiful than this creature.

"Wei Ying… " he groaned when he was being stripped by the object of his desire. He really could not hold it anymore, when Wei Ying started to unbuckle his belt. 

They were standing face to face, in an opposite position than they were, just a mere 15 minutes ago, but now Lan Wangji grabbed the smaller hand that was busy with the clasp.

Wei Wuxian froze.

"Uh, Lan Zhan… " Wei Wuxian felt his face grow hot, and he just realized that he was basically stripping this poor man.

The poor man that has an erection the size of Texas.

Oh, my… 

Wei Wuxian unconsciously purred.

Lan Wangji was seeing red when he heard that tempting sound. He lowered his face down, and caught that full mouth in his own.

Wei Wuxian was surprised, but quickly enjoyed the kiss as he made incoherent noises, something between a moan and a gasp. Lan Wangji seemed to hear that too, because his tongue was sneaking inside, licking all over Wei Wuxian's mouth. Wei Wuxian was seeing stars, he felt his knees have turned into jellies, if Lan Wangji didn't support him right at that time.

"Lan Zhan… " Wei Wuxian's eyes were glazed, and he felt like he was in heaven. He already missed the lips, but when he saw Lan Wangji's expression, he became concerned, and straightened up right away.

"Lan Zhan… is there something wrong?" He panicked in a sudden, seeing the other man suddenly turn cold.

"Wei Ying… I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to…" he held Wei Ying's arms to support him, but he didn't dare to look at him.

Wei Wuxian's heart fell. He felt a sudden chill from his almost nakedness that he hadn't felt before.

"What do you mean, you're sorry? Did you do something wrong? Did I do something wrong? I know I'm not supposed to kiss you back like that, I'm so sorry Lan Zhan… maybe I should go…" he let go of the other's arms and turned around, started to leave, when he felt the same arms grab him and pulled him back.

"Wei Ying, it's not… it's not you. It's me. I became an animal and attacked you like that, kissing you without your consent. For whatever reason, I can not condone what I've done, and I...hmpff.." 

Wei Wuxian shut him up with a searing kiss. Then he let go, mouth still hovering near the other.

"Shut up, you big oaf, do you think I will let you kiss me, if I don't long for it? I have wanted you to kiss me ever since the first time I saw you, I want to kiss you, and do unspeakable things to you. Is this enough for a consent?"