Lex Talionis ch.1

The black SUV entered the locked gate and the driver, a young woman in her twenties, got out of the car, bringing many groceries with her when she entered the house.

The house, the two story solid wood cabin,was located on the top of the mountain with acres of woods surrounding it, and only one access road in or out. It was some kind of a secret place where no one but her and one other knew about the existence of it.

She put her groceries on the kitchen island while humming random anime songs. She loved to watch anime in her free time, the only vice she indulged herself into and the only thing she loved more than her job.

She heard him the first time she entered the house, as she knew he heard her too, so she quickly put away the groceries into the fridge, before she took a knife from the kitchen island and threw it in the direction of where she last heard him, but it missed. Then she took the gun she hid under the sink and started shooting. The gun was equipped with a silencer, so all she could hear was the pop pop sound as the shot hit nothing.  

One second she was shooting in the direction of her living room, the next second she was restrained  from behind by a pair of big hands and a hard body. 

"You missed." He restrained her hands in front of her body with his big hands. "I thought you're going to come here earlier." The man whispered those words in her ear as he took the gun out of her hand and put it away.

She was tall, almost six feet, but the man behind her was even more taller by almost five inch. That was in fact making her shiver, especially since she felt the telltale sign of the man's arousal on her back.

"Got a slight problem." She grinned and her heartbeat rose a few notches before she stomped her feet to the man's, although she knew it wouldn't do anything to his steel toe boot. Then she elbowed him before escaping from his embrace. 

But he was already familiar with her movement, thus, he pulled her hand, spunned her body around to face him, and pushed her against the wall with his body pressing up against her.

"Now you want to play?" He grinned at her. She was always like that, able to escape even in the craftiest situation possible. 

But not this time.

"This? This is a foreplay, you horndog." She smiled teasingly and quickly took out a small curved obsidian knife from her belt and cut his belt along with the button of his pants.

"Damn it, this is the third belt you've cut with your knife, can't you just unbuckled them like a normal woman?" He cursed but then gasped when she took his hard cock out of his pants and started to fondle it.

"Are you seriously complaining right now?" She licked his mouth and pushed her tongue inside. "I could buy you the whole store if you want, just pick the place." She smiled against his mouth and he chuckled.

"No thanks, I can buy them myself. Instead of buying me stuff, why don't you just… move in with me?"

She stopped all movement for a second, then instead of answering, she took off the rest of her clothes–and his, and threw them aside. The next second, she put his throbbing manhood inside her mouth and started to suck him while squeezing his hard butt.

He grunted at her wild movement and pulled her hair to control it, lest he came too fast. Soon he couldn't hold himself back and came inside her mouth, and she drank every last bit of the hot liquid, before he pulled out of her mouth and put her on the kitchen island.

"Now it's my turn." He growled before he went down on her. 

She tasted so warm and sweet, like honey and milk, and he was addicted to her taste. He entered her with his three fingers while he sucked on the little nub on top of her folds and she screamed while trembling hard from the attack on her most sensitive spot.

"Please, I'm so close…" She pulled his hair to get his tongue and fingers deeper into her, but he suddenly stopped. Just right when she was about to come. She glared at him, but he only chuckled.

"Not yet, sweetheart. I want to make you scream even more." 

He pulled her down and kissed her, while he entered her with one swift thrust. Then he lifted her left leg up to give him more access while he kissed her harder and pinched her nipple and played with her little button of pleasure. 

She gasped and moaned and moved wilder under him. He was enthralled by the vision of the beauty under him, and it made him even hornier as he thrust harder and faster until they all came together, him inside her while she milked the last of his hot liquid out.

He took a few long breaths to calm himself while putting his forehead against hers. 

The sex with her was always, always incredible. He couldn't remember what it was like to be with someone else other than her, not that he wanted to. 

He then carried her–bodies still joined together–upstairs to the bedroom and laid her down gently while kissing her face and her whole body. He knew he had to soften her a lot first before he would ask her again to move in with him. 

It's not that he didn't trust her ability to survive alone, but in this unpredictable world, instead of meeting once a week, he wanted more. 

He wanted to see her when he woke up first thing in the morning, he wanted to be the last one she saw in the night, he wanted to share his life with her, and maybe one day she would agree to have his children. 

But she was so stubborn, it took him almost three years to convince her to sleep with him, let alone moving together and having children like normal couples. Normalcy was the last thing to have in their life and he would hold on for dear life to have a shred of somewhat a normal life. White picket fence and all.

She was a very beautiful woman, with fair skin, long dark hair and silver eyes with gold flecks in it. They were the most prominent feature that caught him breathless the first time he saw her. She was also tall and slender with small breasts and a very strong core–which could break an adult man's spine in two with her thigh. He saw it first hand, and boy, was he ever that turned on.

In fact that was the first time he fell in love with this extraordinary woman. Although his job was to oversee the success of their trade, not to fall in love with the Boss herself, he just couldn't help himself. She was too beautiful, too tempting.

"I brought you your favorite chocolate and wine from France, a whole box of them." He nibbled at her skin and she chuckled.

"So you're trying to bribe me now? France? Did you meet a nice girl there and felt guilty about it?"

He stopped what he was doing and he looked at her seriously.

"You know that I have never slept with anyone else ever since I slept with you, don't even joke about that." He did not ask her if she slept with another man beside him, he just did not want to know or he would kill whoever it was. She was his and his only. It was just a matter of time and a lot of convincing to do. But he had all the time in the world.

She looked at him back and her eyes softened.

"I know." She kissed him and then turned him around on his back. "And neither do I." She whispered in his mouth and those words caused him to get hard again. "In fact…" she took the hard cock with her hand and guided it into her soft, warm inside, "you are the only man I've ever slept with." 

She spoke so softly that he had a hard time hearing it, but when the words reached his brain, he was stunned. 

She was the most beautiful–and lethal–woman in the world, and she had the scars on her body to prove it. 

He thought that men would kill to have her reign by their side, just like he did. He wanted her by his side, and it would definitely complicate the business side, but they would work it out. They had a great business relationship even after five years. And that should mean something.

"What? Did you think that I slept with anyone who wants me?" She almost laughed when she saw his stunned expression. "They're lucky if I don't cut their dicks. You 're lucky I didn't cut your dick when you first tried to flirt with me, no, you're lucky you're hot." She laughed and the clear as a bell voice turned him on even more.

"I love you." Suddenly he blurted it out. He just couldn't help it. He was so in love with this woman, he just couldn't keep it bottled inside anymore, he just had to let her know. 

And her eyes softened when she heard the sudden love declaration. 

"Silly boy," she touched his face softly, "you've already shown me that you love me and care about me in thousands of different ways ever since we met. Why do you think I tolerate you, and keep you around for that long? And let you know this place, which only I know about?" She kissed him. "But, no heavy talk right now. Let's continue where we left off." 

She started to move her sexy body slowly, moving up until only the tip of his cock was inside her, then slammed her body down to enveloped the huge cock down to the hilt. It made him groan as he held her waist.

"One day, we will have that talk." He whispered to her while pumping harder and faster inside her. She was a temptress, a devil in disguise, a succubus who sucked all of his life out of him, but he would gladly give her all in exchange for her love.