𝗈𝗇𝖾

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 my slim tall body against the wall, my eyes watched over the party, bored out of my mind.

Once we dropped the drugs off and received the money I thought we would leave but that lame ass nigga, Quani, somehow convinced Bre to stay.

Of course his ass agreed. Speaking of Bre, his ass was right next to me having the time of his life.

"AYE THROW THAT ASS BITCH!" Bre shouted sending multiple smacks to some random hoe ass while Nelly held under his arms so he wouldn't fall since his body was so low.

"Y'all smell that?" Some childish ass nigga from the crowd around us announced and Bre instantly stood up.

"Chill fa' me right quick ma." He dismissed her off of him.

Juju laughed empathically holding onto my shoulder for balance while the other hand gripped onto his knee.

Ain gon lie, I laughed a little bit too.

"Shut the fuck up, it ain't that damn funny." He bucked as we all laughed at his disgusted face.

Nelly tapped my shoulder "Look Twin." He motioned his head over to door where Day'iana was located scrolling through her phone.

She wore a solid white color puff sleeve low cut bandage mini dress, that hung low on her shoulders and fit her small body tight, which was cut off at her thighs showing off her soft brown golden legs and on her feet, she wore the 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 oversized sneaker in the color white and grey. 

She look good as hell just to be going to this lame ass party.

"They finna roll up in the Kitchen, y'all tryna go?" This fat lip, low sagging, musty ass nigga suggested and of course these druggie ass niggas agreed.

Don't even know why they smoke so much in the first damn place.

Leading us to the Kitchen, I gripped my blick that sat in my pants, niggas ain't finna catch me lacking.