𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

-

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌 |♓︎|
Rɪᴄᴀʀᴅᴏ Mᴀᴛᴇᴏ̀ Aᴅᴀᴍ

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌 |♓︎|Rɪᴄᴀʀᴅᴏ Mᴀᴛᴇᴏ̀ Aᴅᴀᴍ

-

𝐈𝐓 had been at least two or three weeks since I got shot, and my life's been going downhill ever since. It was gone be a lil minute before I could walk again, that old hoe I was fucking with was pregnant and I knew that baby was mine because no matter how many niggas she fucked with, I was the only one hitting that shit.

12 came up here damn everyday to try and get some answers out of me but I wasn't going speak, omertà da code, forever.

I'm just have to get that nigga Nardo by myself but my family and shit keeps trying to convince me to leave this shit and that nigga alone because of my baby that's on the way but I couldn't go out like no hoe.

I talked too much big shit to be a pussy.

I did considered it though because them niggas didn't start no problem with me, I started with them. I fucked that nigga Nardo bitch, without knowing that she was his at the time all I knew was that she had a nigga but them niggas around me, made it seem like it was purposely and I took all the cool points for that shit.

I won't admit that shit to nobody but myself, but that was a bitch ass move.

With Ryan, I been wanting Shawty since I've seen her ass but she wasn't going for me but she sholl went for Nardo. And I can admit I was jealous because what did that nigga have that I didn't? I got money, ima clean ass nigga? So what was up?

That nigga came from the same hood as me, we had the same up bringing so why didn't she like me just as much as like she liked him? She was clearly in love with that nigga.

If it was about the bitches, I would've cut them off any day for her.

Ian tryna chase no pussy though, I'm done doing that because even though I was shot and it was a case building up for attempted murder, they still tryna charge me with sexual assault because of the witness reports.

Erin ass probably told, but shawty been mad because I just fucked and dipped but the bitch was crazy, the delusional type of crazy.

But Ian worried about that, I'm just worried about myself wondering if all this was worth it, was it worth me being almost damn near paralyzed? Was it worth probably not seeing my baby be born? Was it worth having my family see me in a coffin, buried six feet under?

And to answer those questions and the ones following behind it. No, it wasn't worth it, I know I've got myself involved with this thug ass lifestyle but me continuously messing with this girl and her happiness wasn't apart of it.

I just need to leave her alone man, shawty don't want me and I can't do shit about it.

Just gotta move on with this shit.

"Rico nigga! You don't hear me talking to you?" My homeboy questioned bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm? What you said?" I rasped licking my lips.

He shook his head annoyed at my response "I said how we gone get this nigga Nardo? I've been asking you for two weeks nigga. They probably long gone now."

I sighed tired of this conversation "Can we not talk about this shit right now? Or at all? Let a nigga start walking again, maybe? Before I worry about killing a nigga, damn."

"How I'ma kill him? You want me roll around inna' wheel chair?" I sarcastically snapped, he just smacked his lips.

"Well maybe if you wasn't tryna be a pussy chaser you wouldn't have to worry about trying to fucking walk," He standing up from the chair.

"How you even let tha' nigga get one up on you? That's some bitch ass shit. Wouldn't ever let no nigga if even punch me first in a fight let alone get the first shot."

"Nigga shut the fuck up, you wanna know what's some bitch ass shit? You not fucking shooting! Why you wasn't the first one upping the gun? I was shot and still shooting, where were you nigga? That's not only a bitch move but that's a snake ass move! Nigga get the fuck out my room before I get pissed off!" I shouted throwing the nasty ass hospital food at the wall.

"You taking this shit out on everyone but yo self, the bitch who got you into this, and the nigga who shot you!"

"She ain't do shit my nigga! Ian worried about you because you keep bringing up shit that don't concern you! None of the shit you speaking about concern you, you don't even know what you speaking on nigga! Like I fucking said before get the fuck out my room."

"I do know one thing, you ain't gone do shit but go out like a little bitch when you get out this hospital nigga." He turned towards the door before slamming it closed.

"Slamming my fucking door like a bad bitch! Nigga get yo sassy ass the fuck out my face."

I was so tired of this thug life shit, honestly I wish l picked another route in this. Having to deal with all this shit without going to jail or ending up dead has to be the hardest thing anybody got to deal with.

Why would I get myself involve in this?