i. i • 𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇

━ ☆゚

━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ✧༄ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━
𝗸𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝙤𝙧
"𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝗶"
━ ☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ ✧༄ ☆゚ .* ・ 。゚ ━

𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘.

"Would you quit pouting already?" Kevin asked her, briefly glancing at the girls with annoyance before returning his gaze towards the road.

"I'm not pouting."

She was, in fact, pouting.

"I just don't get why you need me there." Kora sighed, looking at her reflection on the car window.

Her face had matured on the last five years. The baby fat on her cheeks had disappeared, revealing her sharp features. Her indigo hair dyed black, a ritual she had started a while ago and now couldn't seem to stop, and the once curly mane of hers was no more, as she had acquaintance herself with the Earthen way of straightening it out. Her golden-orange skin had paled a few shades and could pass as an extreme tan. She (almost) looked like an ordinary human being, she even adopted a new name to demonstrate as such. Kora Anders.

The only abnormal thing about her, the one thing that always left people staring, were her purple eyes. Sharp eyes, often narrowed in with distrust and suspicion, of lilac scleras and violet irises that shone with unnatural light. They were beautiful, in an eery yet enchanting way that alarmed the back of your mind with imminent danger, yet kept you distracted long enough with their beauty until it was too late.