~2~

You're All Crazy!

(Y/n)'s POV

I watched everyone charge forward into Antonio's room. Rude much.

I was about to head up when I heard something behind me. Turning around I spotted a large jaguar running straight at me! SHIT!

I gasped when it knocked my legs out from under me with its large paw and I landed on its back. I clung on to its neck with my eyes shut tight out of fear.

I could hear people around me screaming and whooping as I felt it pound up the staircase and burst through the crowd of people. I opened my eyes and sat up. We were heading right for Antonio!

"ANTONIO! LOOK OUT!" I yelled. Everyone turned around and I saw Antonio's eyes light up. The jaguar dipped its head down and scooped him up so he sat in front of me. It gave a soft growl as it padded towards the huge ass tree in the centre of Antonio's magic room.

"You want to go where?!" Antonio exclaimed. Holy shit what now?!

"What's going on! Antonio what did it sAAAAAYYYYY!!!!" I began screaming as the jaguar sped up the tree and I grabbed onto Antonio. Everyone was laughing and cheering, meanwhile I was holding on for dear life.

Antonio began laughing as the jaguar pounced from one branch to another and then he fucking launched us of his back!

My screams and Antonio's laughter mixed together as we fell through the air and bounced on a hammock. A few lemurs chittered unhappily as they joined us in the air. We then landed on some sort of natural water slide and I watched the jaguar run along next to us before it sped up. Looking back in front of me a saw a large boa hanging lazily from a branch, Antonio put his hands up and swung off it using the momentum of the slide to glide up into the air. I muttered a quick prayer crossing myself and copied what Antonio did. My skirts fluttered around me and I let out another squeal as I begin to turn in the air. I shut my eyes tight and prepare for impact, then suddenly I'm swept forward and feel soft fur. Opening my eyes as I heard Antonio laughing joyously, we were finally heading back down to the crowd.

The jaguar stopped and I slid onto my feet instantly feeling dizzy. I would've fell back on my ass, but someone caught me.

"Aye careful princesa!" I looked up and saw him. Ugh. He had his arms hooked under armpits, my feet were helplessly sprawled in front of me and my legs felt like jelly. "Are you alright?" He chuckled earning a death glear. He helped me stand back up leaving a hand on the small of my back as I clutched his other one for balance. I felt my face drain of colour.

"I think I'm gonna puke," I muttered as my throat and stomach felt awful. Señora Julieta must've heard me because she passed me one of her famous arepas and patted my head. I rolled my eyes smiling slightly and took a bite. Omg so much better! I let out a content sigh and straightened up. But I didn't even get to have a second bite of the delicious treat because that fat pig grabbed my wrist AND LITERALLY ATE IT WHILE IT WAS STILL IN MY HAND!!

"Maldito cerdo!" I hissed at him snatching my hand away from his mouth.

Then we heard a low whistle and both our heads snapped to where it came from. Señor Felix was staring right at us making kissy faces and I suddenly felt something tighten around my hand. Glancing down I realised that ass still had my hand in his. I quickly snatched it away and flipped him off before Abuela announced that they should take a family photo.

"I guess that's my cue," I hummed to myself as I shuffled away from everyone. As they took the photo I realised that something was missing, or rather someone. I frantically looked around the crowd for Maribel, pushing past towns folk to find her. When I finally caught a glimpse of her, she was walking out of the room.