Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Emily

When the car stopped Jungkook came out and lifted me out of the car taking me over the threshold. I giggled but stopped when we entered the house, I gasped! My eyes could not believe the sight in front of me. He slid me down his body slowly. I could feel every inch of him. I groaned and turned back to the roses.

There were roses hanging from above and dropping till above our heads.

"J! I can't believe you did this, it's so beautiful, I don't even have the words to express how I am feeling baby!" I said going up on my toes to kiss him.

"Anything for you baby, come on let's go..." he said, pulling me by my hand but I was still lost in the view that was in front of me.

I squealed when I saw the stairs and it was full of red roses. I bend down and pick one up, putting it to my nose.

He makes me feel like a princess!

When I stood back and was about to say something but squealed when he picked me up again and kissed my lips and started walking up the stairs...

When we entered the room I nearly jumped out of his arms, but he put me down slowly like I am made of glass. I opened my mouth several times to say something...

"Oh my gosh Jungkook!!! I love you!!!" Was all I could say before rushing back to him and jumping back into his arms and kissing him

******
Warning...sexual content below...you have been warned...smut...

*******

I pulled off his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt as he loosened my wedding dress zipper. The dress fell to the ground as soon as I pushed off his shirt from his shoulders. He grabbed my hips...

"Hmmm baby dressed up all sexy for me?" He groaned, running his hands down my ass and cupping my cheeks in his hands pulling me closer to him. I could feel his erection on my tummy.

I moaned in the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling myself closer to him rubbing my body on his hard on.

"Fuck baby, you will be the death of me!" She says as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist when we meet the bed he puts me down but I refuse to let go as I kiss his neck, sucking and leaving marks down his throat...

I heard a rip, there goes another panty, but it's worth it when his finger rubbed me where I wanted it most.

"Like that baby?" He asked as he he pumped his finger getting me wet and ready for what's to come.

"Oh fuck yes...more...!" I said and he added another finger stretching me...he used his other hand and pulled my bra ripping it also leaving me in my stockings alone, as soon as the bra was gone be started kissing and sucking around my breast his mouth was hot and my breast was so sensitive from being pregnant, I moan even harder when he then started sucking on them one after the other...I heard his pants hit the floor, more like his belt head hitting the ground... he rubbed his erection up and down my center and then he position himself at my entrance and slam into me...

"Fuuuccccck!" I scream and he froze above me, he was still standing and my body was to the edge of the bed.

"Fuck baby, I am sorry did I hurt you? Did I hurt the baby?" He asked, trying to pull out. But I wrapped my legs around his waist, preventing him from coming out of me all the way.

"It feels good J, you can't hurt the baby now fuck me please Hmmm?" I said pulling him down.

He hesitated a little but pushed back into me slowly this time but I wanted it harder...

"Jungkook baby!" I called sweetly

"Hmmm" answered

"Fuck me before I fuck you!" I said moving my hips.

He picked me up and climbed up the bed, all the while he was still in me then lay me down and settled between my open legs... pulling out then entering me again...

"Hold on to the bed head baby and I want to hear you scream as I fuck you" he said pushing into me hard making me arched my back and moaned.

I held on to the bed head as he instructed as he lift the lower half of my body off the bed and fuck me so hard...I bet my last dollar his neighbor can hear us!!... I came so hard that I screamed his name...the slapping of skin as he entered me, the feeling of his body rubbing against mine...it was all driving me crazy and more horny I screamed as I came again....feeling him fill me up too as he came...

"Hmm so this is how I will get the answers I want baby?"

"Hmmm" was all I could get out before exhaustion from everything caught up to me. I heard J laugh but kept my eyes closed. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead and that is how I fell asleep.

*******

Jungkook you are every woman dream guy!! Love you much!!

Honeymoon next!

Love you all!!

To all my silent readers thank you!

To all my supporters thank you!!

By amy-lover-of-romance